Half a pill of X......

Dr. Dazzle

Originally posted by dosoner

i dont mean to start any arguments here, but how many years have you spent looking into the effects of chemicals on the human brain? iv looked at several well documented studies about ecstasy and its effects on the human brain. im not saying that its unsafe to roll more than once every six months, im just saying that allowing your brain that much time will keep you from getting a decrease in the experience. im sure its plenty safe to do it much more than that, but if i was you, i wouldn't push more than once a month tops, witch by the way, isn't a bad rule for any psychoactive you like to put into your body.

as far as tripping out on e, the closest iv ever come to that is the feeling of cold wind on blowing on me while i was outside smoking. yes, iv had visual stimulation in the way of glowsticks and lasers, including an impressive display at a pink floyd show, but never would i describe anything iv ever experienced as a visual hallucination if you want to know what that is, get ahold of any chemical from the 2c family (2ct2, 2ct7, or if worst comes to worst 2cb) and get good and stoned before taking a unsafely large dose of said chemical family. that would be a good show of what "visuals" are. both closed and open eye. however, if your looking for something a little more out of the normal, something that you cant describe as "lsd like visuals" then keep an eye out for the god of all chemicals, and my personal favorite, dmt. i doubt you will be able to get ahold of a good amount of it, as it dosnt seem to be too popular, witch may because of the firm grasp it places on your brain in just a matter of minutes, and refuses to let go, more often times than not, dragging you through 30-40 minutes of shear chemical terror that will feel like its lasting a year. watch out for this one kids, its not to be taken lightly

dmt, not even sure i would classify it as "fun". but its my all time favorite thing to put in my body my parents told me not too.

and when you watch your bed turn into a bathtub that is overflowing with dead bodys and blood, come back and talk to me about visual stimulation.

Your parents knew about dmt? Wild man.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

ex turns you gay!!!!! it happened to my friend...scariest fuckin fag i ever seen...KISS ME!!!RIGHT HERE!!!KISS ME NOW!!as he grabs on to you like a leech...he wouldnt let go of me..it seemed that the drug was giving him super energy....and i always thought one of my roommates was kinda gay,but when he did X...it came all out..i love women when im on ex and stay away from that gay feelin with the guys....fuckin wierdos..

Guest TECONE SW

ahhhh e... don't get crazy with it... it will fuck your head up... but it's blazin... I've never seen someone turn gay off it though... The thing is I could be rollin anywhere, and with anybody and still have fun... I don't do that shit no more though cause I built up too much of a tolerance for it... but yeah fuck it... Do your thing... ;)

TEC

Originally posted by dosoner

dmt

this man knows his stuff. i have read alot about dmt and it's use by folks in the amazon and australian aborigines, and also heard personal testamony from friends, and i definately would not fuck with this shit. no matter how hardcore you think you are, this shit will take you down a peg or 3.

OK, folks, well I'm back from my little adventure and lets just say that the fun didn't stop with the E. A brief run down of the events of last night...

- Dropped the E at about 9:00, set outside to go walking

- Stopped by the ghetto cornerstore by my house and picked up water and gum. Started feeling all light and tingly.

- Had to walk through this really rich neighbourhood with mansions and shit in order to get to the reservoir. Look over at my friend to see him staring at his arm and making and impressed noise. Look up at the clouds and can see the moon shining through. Realize I'm fucked off my ass.

- Decide to stay a little bit longer in this neighbourhood and trip out on all the huge houses. Smoke several bowls and realize we are lost. Not worried and incredibly happy.

- One of us (I can't remember who) comes up with the idea that we should get some alcohol since we have run out of water. Find our way to a liquor store which just appeared like an oasis. We each buy a 40 and start walking in the complete opposite direction from that which we intended.

- Several hours pass and we find ourselves at ANOTHER liquor store, open till like 3 AM. Since we're not thinking straight, we decide to go in and get more beer. Realize that now we are seriously lost. Still not worried....

- Finally get to an area we recognize but aren't sure how to get to my house, or, more importantly, the reservoir. Wonder around this neighbourhood at like 3 in the morning laughing and yelling.

- Effects finally start to wear off. Get back to my house and order some Fast and the Furious from Pay-Per View. Go to bed happy.

All in all a very fun night. The alcohol certainly helped, but we were still pretty high. I doubt this will become like a regular thing, mushrooms and acid are more powerful and a lot cheaper. Like some of you have said, its a pretty risky drug, we only did it because we got it from this guy who we trust. But overall, a pretty enjoyable night....

TT Boy, you know me too well:D

Well ive tried out shrooms, acid, and extacy.And x is just a little to expensive, but it can blow your mind if you get the right shit.It just depends on the base and if its all visual or body trip.Get some superman triple stack and youll trip hard.But thats just my opinion cause it didnt seem like you had that hard of a trip.

tripping on exctacy is just crazy talk, by my definention, tripping is getting lot of visuals and enough of a head trip that if you close your eyes, you could forget where you where. mdma never had that kind of effect on me, just gave me a general feeling of well being and that everything was light, and gave me a nice light feeling body high, but then again iv only done it like 2 times in the past 5 years or somthing, so what do i know

the effects of mdma, as listed by www.erowid.org

POSITIVE

extreme mood lift

increased willingness to communicate

increase in energy (stimulation)

ego softening

feelings of comfort, belonging, and closeness to others

feelings of love and empathy

forgiveness

increased awareness & appreciation of music

increased awareness of senses. (eating, drinking, smell)

profound life-changing spiritual experiences

neurotically based fear dissolution

sensations bright and intense

urge to hug and kiss people

NEUTRAL

appetite loss

visual distortion

rapid, involuntary eye jiggling (nystagmus)

mild visual hallucinations (uncommon)

moderately increased heart rate and blood pressure (increases with dose)

restlessness, nervousness, shivering

change in body temperature regulation

strong desire to do or want more when coming down

NEGATIVE (see the MDMA Side Effects Profile)

(negative side effects increase with higher doses and frequent use)

inappropriate and/or unintended emotional bonding

tendency to say things you might feel uncomfortable about later

mild to extreme jaw clenching (trisma), tongue and cheek chewing, and teeth grinding (bruxia)

difficulty concentrating & problems with activities requiring linear focus

short-term memory scramble or loss & confusion

muscle tension

erectile disfunction and difficulty reaching orgasm

increase in body temperature, hyperthermia, dehydration (drink water)

hyponatremia (don't drink too much water)

nausea and vomiting

headaches, dizziness, loss of balance, and vertigo

post-trip Crash - unpleasantly harsh comedown from the peak effect

hangover the next day, lasting days to weeks

mild depression and fatigue for up to a week

severe depression and/or fatigue (uncommon)

possible strong urge to repeat the experience, though not physically addictive

possible psychological crisis requiring hospitalization (psychotic episodes, severe panic attacks, etc) (rare)

possible liver toxicity (rare)

possible neurotoxicity (controversial)

small risk of death. Approximately 2 per 100,000 users have extreme negative reactions resulting in death. (rare)

Guest willy.wonka

^^the last negative thing about the effects of X

and to think that 100,000 isnt that much..i have heard of plenty of people dying off of e.......no water overheating or something...

• 6 months later...

Archived