CSX lawsuite

Frate_Raper

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by dukeofyork

i was always under the impression that most slave owners in the 1800's were not rich plantation dwellers, that in fact they lived almost in the same poverty as the slaves. most of the time working in the field with the slaves. the slaves were more of a hired help deal, and they were kept like family in most of the poorer families. the gone with the wind stereotype was just that, a stereotype...but hey, none of us were alive then, so were all hearing it 2nd, 3rd, possibly 4th hand.

you need to read the Fredrick Douglas autobiography my cracker,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by another loser

i dont think any race should dominate.

i dont want to spark any fire in saying this, because i know writers come in all races, but the way i see it, people go on about equal rights and shit, and how we should drop racial issues and shit.

but how the fuck can that shit happen when we have lawsuits like this and people running around yelling at white people saying "you oppressed my ancestors!"

I always try to watch what I say because this is a very touchy subject, but I'll be honest about my opinion. First of all, I'm not racist in any way. I've been raised in a few different countries, and all my friends come in different colors. I agree with you about us having to drop racial issues if you want equal rights, but when people want equal rights, they come off as dominant. For example, there's all black colleges, all black television, magazines, etc. If if were the same for white people, everyone will be offended, and consider it white power and racist. I know whites dominate the US, but how can we all be equal if blacks, asians, and latinos keep trying to seperate themselves by making "China Town", or all black colleges? I know it makes them feel more at ease being around their race, but we all need to be more open minded and try to work together.

One thing I can't stand is people blaming their race for their wrong doings. For example, a woman came into my work. I asked her about 3 times if she needed assitance, but she ignored me because she was too busy yelling at her kids. So then I just moved on to the next customer, and she left. Then she comes back to yell at me about how I brushed her off because of her race? That's fucking nonsense. I apologized to her (so I can shut her ass up!), and she just kept going and going. Seriously, to me... all my customers are the same. I don't give a fuck if they're a fat white man or a skinny black woman... all I want to do is just help you, get you out of my face, and move on with my life. For her to acuse me of being prejudice is really fucking lame.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by Secret

I always try to watch what I say because this is a very touchy subject, but I'll be honest about my opinion. First of all, I'm not racist in any way. I've been raised in a few different countries, and all my friends come in different colors. I agree with you about us having to drop racial issues if you want equal rights, but when people want equal rights, they come off as dominant. For example, there's all black colleges, all black television, magazines, etc. If if were the same for white people, everyone will be offended, and consider it white power and racist. I know whites dominate the US, but how can we all be equal if blacks, asians, and latinos keep trying to seperate themselves by making "China Town", or all black colleges? I know it makes them feel more at ease being around their race, but we all need to be more open minded and try to work together.

One thing I can't stand is people blaming their race for their wrong doings. For example, a woman came into my work. I asked her about 3 times if she needed assitance, but she ignored me because she was too busy yelling at her kids. So then I just moved on to the next customer, and she left. Then she comes back to yell at me about how I brushed her off because of her race? That's fucking nonsense. I apologized to her (so I can shut her ass up!), and she just kept going and going. Seriously, to me... all my customers are the same. I don't give a fuck if they're a fat white man or a skinny black woman... all I want to do is just help you, get you out of my face, and move on with my life. For her to acuse me of being prejudice is really fucking lame.

I agree with you about the customer part, but not about BET. First of all i want to make it clear that BET is the shit. I would be pissed as fuck if BET wasnt around-they play all the hot videos way before MTV catches on and somtimes vidoes that most stations would hook up at all. They are the only station that recognizes GRAFFITI, they even have MARE designing alot of their shit. WET would suck if it existed, and since white people have 90% of the media on lock, why shouldnt blacks get theirs too. We are different people and different things appeal to us, whether you would believe it or not. BET is by blacks for blacks, and because of this the network can cater to specific interests and commonalities within the race that other stations cannot. If you ask me their is a white entertainment network-actually like 3 of them. Have you ever peeped TNN or TNT or whatever the fuck those various country music stations are and seen a brotha even for a minute?!? hell no. Id say 75% of cable caters specifically to whites with all the LIMP BIZKIT LINKIN PARK shit, and all that other honky bullshit. I dont see why it is wrong to have BET and all that, we are different people and if we didnt have things like BET and SOURCE and BLACK MENS MAGAZINE we would be pretending we werent.

Sudan

KrowteN--Sorry if you didn't hear about the sick shit in Sudan, but that's not my bust. If you don't believe me, look it up in the New York Times. If my decrepit memory serves, it was two New York Times stringers who went to Sudan to report on the unbelieveably brutal and genocidal civil war there, found these captured Christian children, along with thousands of other slaves, and bought them to bring them out to freedom. I guess they were so upset by what they saw that they just couldn't blow it off and not do anything. They bought the kids and delivered them to a Christian orphanage.

They call that the "starfish syndrome." Ever heard that story? A guy is walking on the beach and he sees this kid picking up the starfish that are being exposed by the receding tide. If they are left in the sun, they will die, as millions have before them. The guy watches as the kid sails another starfish back into deeper water. "Hey, kid," he says, "Why do you bother? It's not going to make any difference to the starfish population." "Well," says the kid, zinging another starfish into the water, "It'll make a difference to this one."

Like in "One Boy's Life", I know a thing or two about a thing or two. If you don't want to know, what the fuck, ignore my posts.

Slavery was a bad thing. It's still a bad thing. But what it's not is a WHITE thing. So quit blaming the white folks. Millions of Americans died fighting about whether or not the individual states had a right to make their own laws that contravened the prevailing beliefs in the North. You realize, of course, that Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclaimation did NOT free the NORTHERN slaves? It only freed the slaves in the SOUTH. The poor wretches in the north waited for many more months before they were permitted their freedom. And why was that? Because Lincoln was a lot more concerned with crippling the Southern Confederacy's labor force and logistics than he was in bringing liberty to oppressed African-Americans. In fact, he once made a public statement that if he could maintain the Union at the cost of allowing slavery, he would do so. Here's something you do not know, I'll bet. Jefferson Davis, the President of the Confederacy, saw the handwriting on the wall. Slavery, as an economic engine, was doomed. The South was losing, and because it depended so much on the labor of Southern slaves to support the war, they could not afford to lose the largest portion of their labor force. Slaves built the fortifications, they tended the crops, raised the cattle, baked the bread, built the ships. They were vital to the Confederacy's war effort. Trying to blunt the effect of Lincoln's forthcoming Emancipation of Southern slaves, Davis FREED THE SLAVES FIRST. Yes, it's true, he did. Unfortunately, the average slave owner was too stupid to realize what Davis understood--that slavery was already doomed. So although freeing the slaves was the law, the slave owners did not follow it, and by and large, most Southern slaves never realized they had been freed. Until the Yankees came, and burned down their houses, took their horses and mules, burned the crops and killed all the white folks and said "Okay, you're free now. Good luck." Free to starve, which many of them did. Still and all, most slaves were better off as hungry free men than well-cared-for property. Chapter Two---Share Cropping. But that's another story.

Racism? I'm still a little unclear, here

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

NOCAL's comment was fuckin ridiculous, and i think that he is just beating around the bush and would rather say something more racist and offensive.

maybe i would rather say something racist and offensive...but you dont know me now, do you? If you did know me you'd think differently, but i honestly dont give a shit what a lot of you think. i dont believe in god, i'm a racist, i have a fetish with asian girls, and i'm addicted to painting freights. so what, i'm not perfect...but then again, maybe i am...

love - the devil

Guest L.RonHubbard

Re: Racism? I'm still a little unclear, here

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

maybe i would rather say something racist and offensive...but you dont know me now, do you? If you did know me you'd think differently, but i honestly dont give a shit what a lot of you think. i dont believe in god, i'm a racist, i have a fetish with asian girls, and i'm addicted to painting freights. so what, i'm not perfect...but then again, maybe i am...

love - the devil

please shut up already. You made an offensive comment, and thats that. Quit tryin to cover your ass, like HUGHLEY says "White people know all the right shit to say in public to not sound racist, its when they at home they say some fucked up shit"

I agree with you about the customer part, but not about BET. First of all i want to make it clear that BET is the shit. I would be pissed as fuck if BET wasnt around-they play all the hot videos way before MTV catches on and somtimes vidoes that most stations would hook up at all. They are the only station that recognizes GRAFFITI, they even have MARE designing alot of their shit. WET would suck if it existed, and since white people have 90% of the media on lock, why shouldnt blacks get theirs too. We are different people and different things appeal to us, whether you would believe it or not. BET is by blacks for blacks, and because of this the network can cater to specific interests and commonalities within the race that other stations cannot. If you ask me their is a white entertainment network-actually like 3 of them. Have you ever peeped TNN or TNT or whatever the fuck those various country music stations are and seen a brotha even for a minute?!? hell no. Id say 75% of cable caters specifically to whites with all the LIMP BIZKIT LINKIN PARK shit, and all that other honky bullshit. I dont see why it is wrong to have BET and all that, we are different people and if we didnt have things like BET and SOURCE and BLACK MENS MAGAZINE we would be pretending we werent.

lets see, if im not mistaken, BET is owned by VIACOM, which is one of those "honky bullshit" companies. MTV is only a name to a station now, its not music television anymore.

all they have is sitcoms and life drama tv shows on there now.

i know some old black people that listen to country and some that watch TNN because they like fishing or something.

which in the south here, is very common. the way i see it, you should have "tv for blacks" or at least it shouldnt be put that way.

theres other ways to put that shit.

just like secret said, if i wanted "tv for whites", i would be taken to court just like CSX, that is if i made it to court, because id have a load of fuckers wanting to kill me outside my house.

face the fact.

if you want shit to be cool, and there not to be any "oppression", then shut the fuck up and let shit go how it is. it will run its course and play out.

but if you keep lighting the fire back, it wont burn out.

i dont want anyone to get pissed at me and shit, so really think about this with an open mind. and not a racist, "im black your white" attitude.

im not white, im clear.

Blacks are still slaves in this country to whitey, and im white and all, but i still feel guilt and shame for what we did to Native Americans and Africans. Being Jewish i still cant forgive Germans about that fuct up shit they did, and I wont blame Blacks for feeling the same about us.

yea, and im white and half german, therefore i want to see blacks enslaved and jews burn, right?

Archived