NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hah, todays turning out to be great already. this girl finally let me get in her pants after 3 days of spittin game. 3 days is a long time for girls down here, haha, straight sluts for real you know. anyways, she left her smokes here, and what great timing, cause i was out. called up a homie, found out the beer's start flowing in two hours, so ill be drinking by noon. hah. great. the fucks everyone else up to?

word up

i bought a pouch of tobacco and papers yesterday, to get in touch with my homeless side. plus i feel really lazy, and don't remember what i've been doing for the past six hours.

*hmm i get to skate a halfpipe on friday for the first time ever. i've been skating little quarterpipes so maybe i'm up for it.

^^^^^you lucky motherfucker.......damn you....hahhahaha.....and you know where Intangible lives....well,that's where I live also.....man....the weather is garbage right now.....actually,this city is garbage.....oh well.....fugit.

OMT.UPSK>2k5.buck,buck,buck.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Apr 13 2005, 07:08 PM

word up

i bought a pouch of tobacco and papers yesterday, to get in touch with my homeless side. plus i feel really lazy, and don't remember what i've been doing for the past six hours.

*hmm i get to skate a halfpipe on friday for the first time ever. i've been skating little quarterpipes so maybe i'm up for it.

i was riding fullpipes last weekend, and will this weekend too11

alure ;)

arcel, do a rolling drop in first, way easier than a stand still drop-in, they're rough cloners a liar anyways, he's never peddled a bike in his life.

three words for ol willy of wonkas

you suck man

mlt/ envy

i might get a wink of sleep tonight. its been awhile.

Guest willy.wonka

haha..

flylikeaneagle.jpg

i thought about it.. i post up this pic thinking... im up in the air, taking form to a nice suicide. you guys are all like.. "lucky", "you suck"

i hear that and think to myself,"what? im only gonna make a big splash.." then i thought about where im at, and the boat cruises i go on and how i do this kinda thing on the regular and its no big thing to me.

ironically, i wish i was out in the mainland in the snow.. the cold.. see some blonde bombshells and all that.

As would I Willy. You come live in my house for a while down under, and ill go live in yours. Ha

I been getting fat lately. I really should lay off the greasey fast food.

Hates: Girls who want to have a conversation via sms text messages. Pick up the phone and just call. I do not have the time nor patience to play this silly game.

my last day in arizona

probably the drunkest ive ever been, chilled with the crew on a couple bottles of vdka, so im feeling quite good. i dont know if ill have a computer up in michigan, so it may be awhile before i can hold down this night-owl fort, since the rest of you are slackin, hahaha, so keep it real owls. peace out!

Well hurry and get one kid.

I drove in to town tonight to get a pair of shoes at this store, but they didnt have any. What a waste, but I stopped off on the way home and dropped some tags, so not a complete waste.

Originally posted by connectedworlds.org@Apr 1 2005, 11:19 PM

i have found the famous NIGHTOWLS. the rumors are true.

ha fucking ha, we're cool as fuck. i've been reading through the last couple of pages, good to "hear" whats up, owls. howzit?...

arcel, mlfant, i'm in eugene, come and visit me and my amazing, impressive, and spectacular girlfrien/wifey and we'll get loaded...

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Apr 13 2005, 10:39 PM

haha..

flylikeaneagle.jpg

i thought about it.. i post up this pic thinking... im up in the air, taking form to a nice suicide. you guys are all like.. "lucky", "you suck"

i hear that and think to myself,"what? im only gonna make a big splash.." then i thought about where im at, and the boat cruises i go on and how i do this kinda thing on the regular and its no big thing to me.

ironically, i wish i was out in the mainland in the snow.. the cold.. see some blonde bombshells and all that.

all agreed. paradise is in the eye of the beholder.

^^^^hahaha.......I know you nightowlers haven't heard from us in quite a while......but little do you know......that's all about change....I'm back until my internet service gets cut again and I'm going to turn this thread into what it was when it started.......a drunken rambling nonsense jibber-jabber rant.......throw your "devil's horns" in the air----I've got The Cult's "Firewomen" blasting in my ears......e-mail Rags when you get the chance.....

*oh yeah...Rags.....I'm super close to dropping a crew that you know I rep.......I'm tired of the bullshit.