NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fatbastard@Mar 6 2005, 03:34 PM

Haha, cheap booze gotta love it.

It was great. After the beer was gone I started on the passion pop. It goes down so well. Comes up good the next morning too. I had so many better pictures, but they where all so blurred.

Not much happens in here anymore huh. Owls are a dime a dozen. I'm thinking about buying a new guitar this month. Im thinkin about pickin this up I just need to find a good Gibson stockist around the area. I played for about 6 years then stopped for no reason. I really should get back into it. Its ethier waste my money on that, or im going to apply for a liscence to have a pet snake/lizard.

Originally posted by cloner+Mar 8 2005, 08:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Mar 8 2005, 08:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>anyone wanna pick up an apartment guide from their city and mail it to me/

[/b]

http://www.craigslist.org

Originally posted by krie@Mar 9 2005, 04:16 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-fatbastard@Mar 6 2005, 03:34 PM

Haha, cheap booze gotta love it.

It was great. After the beer was gone I started on the passion pop. It goes down so well. Comes up good the next morning too. I had so many better pictures, but they where all so blurred.

Not much happens in here anymore huh. Owls are a dime a dozen. I'm thinking about buying a new guitar this month. Im thinkin about pickin this up I just need to find a good Gibson stockist around the area. I played for about 6 years then stopped for no reason. I really should get back into it. Its ethier waste my money on that, or im going to apply for a liscence to have a pet snake/lizard.

i have an es-335... very fun guitar...

Guest willy.wonka

its good thta youre comin back to the islands.

alure.. you should wake up early in the mornin and exercise and eat a balanced diet... eggs rice meat.. then a apple or something any type of fruit will do.

everytime i do that.. i feel great throughout the day. go someplace and meditate for a while.

whats going on owls, its been a minute or two. i quit my job, a homie in my crew got popped for selling pot, and its finally getting to that point in the season where the cock suckers come out to play. got a gun pulled on me the other day for walking down a side road, those gangsters will sneak up on ya. anyways, looks like in a week or two here ill be moving to michigan. im gonna be living with my great grandpa on our familys airfield, my uncle asked me to move up there so someone could always be at gramps house if he needs anything or needs to go someplace. so i guess when i get there they have a car lined up for me and everything, and as horrible as it sounds, when old gramps croaks ive got a nice two-story 5 bedroom house all to myself. ill be learning how to airbrush and pin-stripe airplanes and whatnot, re-apulsteringining, however the fuck thats spelled, and generally fixing up the rich folks planes. not looking forward to leaving the desert behind along with an aray of friends and bitches ive meet along the way. but i also cant wait to be back in michigan. aside from a few assholes i know that live there i guess the scene isnt too bad, and i suppose changing it up every once in awhile can be a good thing. how the hells everyone else doing? has when come back yet? i saw ragsoe up there, that nigga never hit me up when he rolled through arizona. anyways, thats about it for now. ill be back, mr raven left me a pm saying something about a proposition he had for me, so ill be back to check on that sooner or later.

fuck a bat

wonk slwothgin

Guest willy.wonka

i know man.. it used to be up all night chattin away in here.... but i guess since myspace, i've been finding others to chat with..

i still love the owls though.

Guest willy.wonka

you guys gota hear this.. i wish i had a picture... but i was smokin this ciggy and i saw this big black bumble bee flying around. this bee had a tiny yellow flower stuck on his back.. it looked like a backpack...

im gonna try and paint it.