NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Guest krie

Ha, stupid bum. Its shit weather outside, pissin with rain and its cold. I might go catch a warm shower soon. I found out recently my brother has started to get into the graffiti scene. Mother wont be happy if she finds out, she will blame it on me. Argh, im going for a warm shower, be right back Kids

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest krie

I quite like this weather at the moment

get to wear pants n jumpers, best clothing items.

but sucks how aint much to do...

good ol 12oz will entertain me this winter!

Guest krie

Not feelin the Jager tonight... i just got back from a run

now just un winding

theres a show on tv tonight called "theres something about miriam"

dunno if yas have it there but its starting tonite

theres a 22 year old mexican thats a girl, but used to be a guy. 'It' still has a dick but.. and theres 8 dudes that are tryin to hook up with her, kinda like 'The Bachelor' but it stars a chick with a dick.

looks to be quite funny

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

bumpola, how are you owls tonight.

so...when you guys gonna make me an owl?:lol:

when, im feelin the jager. you? how bout you krie?

where the hells iquit been?

anyone heard from ragsoe latley too?

i'm up in hurr. don't be skerred.

Originally posted by krie

Not feelin the Jager tonight... i just got back from a run

now just un winding

theres a show on tv tonight called "theres something about miriam"

dunno if yas have it there but its starting tonite

theres a 22 year old mexican thats a girl, but used to be a guy. 'It' still has a dick but.. and theres 8 dudes that are tryin to hook up with her, kinda like 'The Bachelor' but it stars a chick with a dick.

looks to be quite funny

i have a feeling, that miriam is actually a GIRL, and that the whole thing is a twist...like they tell the guys that miriam is a guy then they freak...then there like...just joking its really a girl. i beleive this for 3 reasons.

1- there would be MASS law suits, afterwards. and we live in australia here for gods sake, the country that gives you a defence in court if you hit a homosexual for no reason "he was threatening my masculinity".....um can you say defimation of character?

2-with most drag queens you can see the little hint of male in them once your told...with miriam you cant.

3- moral and ethics issue comes into play... which would result in bad publicity for network ten.

im thinking aloud here i could be completely wrong.

Guest krie

I read in the west australian there was law suits.. the 8 contestents filed law suits stopin it airing. they where paid out and this meant producers could air it.

one contestent apprently does question "whats that buldge in her pants?"

I dont think its bad publicity... people want to see controversy(sp) and others being humiliated.

Channel Ten did not think of the idea to do this show, english producers did, Ten would have simply bought rights to air it

i aquired a badass jacket tonite

a neighbor gave it to me

i was reluctant to accept it since its so fucking cool

but he basically told me if i didnt take it

it would be waiting for me on my front porch

anywho, its a brown leather flight jacket

that he picked up while in jersey 17 years ago

its fuckin tits

Originally posted by When

i aquired a badass jacket tonite

a neighbor gave it to me

i was reluctant to accept it since its so fucking cool

but he basically told me if i didnt take it

it would be waiting for me on my front porch

anywho, its a brown leather flight jacket

that he picked up while in jersey 17 years ago

its fuckin tits

i remember my cousin, who is like 10 years older than me tried to give me this minnesotta timberwolves jacket, before i was going to michigan it was really ugly.. i didnt want it but i played it off like ahhh man i cant accept that.

Originally posted by krie

I read in the west australian there was law suits.. the 8 contestents filed law suits stopin it airing. they where paid out and this meant producers could air it.

one contestent apprently does question "whats that buldge in her pants?"

I dont think its bad publicity... people want to see controversy(sp) and others being humiliated.

Channel Ten did not think of the idea to do this show, english producers did, Ten would have simply bought rights to air it

there was a girl on an mtv show that aired just recently on the "i want a famous face" lineup. "she" wanted to look like j-lo. it was funny tho cause halfway throught the show u find out shes really a guy, and u could totally tell anyway. before she had any operations she was this little pimply lookin white nerd. it was a blast. they even air her boyfriend, and he knows she still half guy. but he doesnt seem to care to much for the cameras. hahhahaha. anywho, the really easy way to tell em apart. does "she" have an adams apple?wordup.

yo yo owls...

i'm fucked up...

i got kicked out of the bar for the first time ever tonight...

methadone burns the hell out of your nose...

check the link i posted last night for more pictures of me fucking a dumb slut...

i'm so fucking bored...

on a lighter note, me and a really good friend are looking at getting a 2 room apartment together when our leases run up... conviently, ours both run up at the same time...

rather stoked on this...

yo yo owls...

i'm fucked up...

i got kicked out of the bar for the first time ever tonight...PLEASE ELABORATE

methadone burns the hell out of your nose...PLEASE ELABORATE

check the link i posted last night for more pictures of me fucking a dumb slut...PLEASE ELABORATE

i'm so fucking bored...WORD

on a lighter note, me and a really good friend are looking at getting a 2 room apartment together when our leases run up... conviently, ours both run up at the same time...

rather stoked on this... DOPE

Originally posted by iquit

yo yo owls...

i'm fucked up...

i got kicked out of the bar for the first time ever tonight...PLEASE ELABORATE

methadone burns the hell out of your nose...PLEASE ELABORATE

check the link i posted last night for more pictures of me fucking a dumb slut...PLEASE ELABORATE

i'm so fucking bored...WORD

rather stoked on this... DOPE

i got too fucked up at the bar... i almost fell off my stool a couple times, and was really stumbly... the owner was working ronight, and she's a really good friend of mone... she has seen me pack away beers for hours without getting too fucked (i was sober when i got there, and she didn;t know about the methadone)

she knows about all my current girl drama, so she was just worried about me... told me to go home...

crush a tab of methadone... burns the hell out of your nose, but throw a couple of beers on top of it and it's real nice... like codiene but a little less spinny, a little more stumbly...

the herpes thread: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=53966

second page... the rest of the pictures from that night...

and word to bored...

and word to dope to new housing situation... this friend is a girl... i much prefer living with females... plus we're talking about looking at just a two bedroom place, so i don;t gotta live with strangers, but it's not gonna be a punk house either...

and this girl is just fucking rad...

i could totally tolerate living with her...

tangent on the above: i love spending time at punk houses, but i have had a bunch of bad experiences living in them... punk house just breed drama and drug problems (and god knows i don;t need any help woth either of these)

the house i;m in now, i didn;t know any of the people before i moved in... worked out great, but there's still some shit that i might have avoided had i known...

this girl is one of my oldest and best friends... we totally know each other's boundries and shit...

it should be good fun...

plus only two rooms, which is rad by me...

good luck with the new housing situation. i just got a girl roommate as well. she's mad cool. my girl doesn't love it but, she'll get over it.

never tried methadone but god knows i love ALL them pills. okay okay, i'll edit out the drug talk in a minute.

damn, you posted the x-rated shit! hahaha. awesome.