NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by alure

yo 455. howdy hoooooooooooooooooo

ay yo!.....peafe to you girl,I habve no fuckin' idea who you are,but if Ragsso is down than I'm down........we might have some "Mutual" friends(and I'm sure you know them).......I need to travel....TRAVEL!!! I SAID!!...fuck!....I'm tired of this dump I have to call home.....anyways,it's all good you and R. met up?....I thiink?.....if not...my bad......give home slice a pound.....and tell him I need to chat with the squad......thanks love......Peeeeeeeeeeeeace.C/22763/668.JaKaEr.

Originally posted by 455

ay yo!.....peafe to you girl,I habve no fuckin' idea who you are,but if Ragsso is down than I'm down........we might have some "Mutual" friends(and I'm sure you know them).......I need to travel....TRAVEL!!! I SAID!!...fuck!....I'm tired of this dump I have to call home.....anyways,it's all good you and R. met up?....I thiink?.....if not...my bad......give home slice a pound.....and tell him I need to chat with the squad......thanks love......Peeeeeeeeeeeeace.C/22763/668.JaKaEr.

haha. you drunkie. me and ragso are crew. so yeah he's down, i guess your down too? hah. come down to our area. there isnt much to do, but always partys, kick back and drink the 40's and paint. yeah we met up, he's back down here for now. ill tell him you hollar'd. so did you have a good night? im not allowed to party until wendesday night. give my self at least 3 days to chill with the fam, let them know im still healthy and around. hah.

^^^^^hell yeah.....tell him C***E(J***K) gives him a pound......I came out of my "winter shell".....and am starting to wreck shop again....thank G>O>D>.......if you ever see me.....check the fool mashin' in the restored LTD with Teddy Pendergrass playing rockin' a '70's Pendelton coat.........4fifty is in full effect then...have a good night...

^^^I'm sure you look just fine........Jesus Christ.....get a hand-knitted hat,sport some comfortable wearables and you'll be all kosher....trust me.

Guest krie

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

its me again

ah, actually im sure no-one cares haha

im still @ work

i think im getting my laptop and my computer bak tonite so net will be up and running ethier way

i think im gona go painting tonite as well

gonna stop past the store on the way home

so yay.

my work baks on to these great walls on a main highway

so im gonna come park my car at the bak of the shop and go paint the bak haha

wots been going on owls ?

Guest krie

oh also its payday today

yyyyiiiipeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

and i got my motorbike learners permit yesterday

so im gonna start getting lessons soon and start riding.

Guest krie

dam the computer nerd jsut called

and i aint getting my comp bak till tomorrow

bahhhhhhh!

anyways im uot, the days over

peeeeeeaaaaaceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest sneak
Originally posted by alure

hah. its understandable sneak. how you been?

hehe, not to bad alure, you good self?

bump for sinking to the bottom

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIfldks;jfljaflsjaflkj;adsdlfjkkdls;jafljsakfljsdlkfjlsakfjasl;kfj

Hello .

So I cut my hair about 5 inches today. It was weird. Just BAM I got up and decided TO snip this motherfucker off. its still a few inches past my shoulders though. yeah i knwo nobody cares.

I'm seeing Matrix tonight. I'm not excitied. But getting in for free is a cool deal.

Last weekend I went to a frat party. what up bro. It was stupid and I just ate all there chips and salsa. Suckers didn't knwo what was coming.

I stopped stealing. sscoooore for me.

I start trash highway pick up late this month. and its done with in 3 weeks. And when I went to pay for it, they fingerprinted me like woah and asked me questions like:

-are you suicidal

-are you violent

-mental problems?

-fugitive?

-etc.

How ironic that the cop lady doing all this "booking me" or what not had her office full of pig stuff. the woman likes pigs. stuffed animals posters everywhere. What a fruitypants.But she also had some cool art stuff by Nathan Cabrera. "Throwing rocks at girls" or some shit. pretty cool stuff.

I'm sorry I just realized that my post sounded like something tease would put up. talking about everyhting. "i" this and "i " that.

SO how is everybody?and the kids ? wow I just got really dizzy and felt like I was about to black out.

got drunk last night and rearranged everything in my room

woke up and was very excited to see what i had done

and only two casualties one speaker and a lamp

oh well i didnt like them anyway

but the lamp got its revenge by stabbing my foot when i stepped out of bed this morning

my room rocks now

Maybe it was the fact that the theatre was overcrowded and hot and stuffy. and the fuck behind me kept kicking my chair/head. but I didn't really pay attention to the movie. It seemed to lag a bit. and I was off in deliss world or some shit. The effects are dope as hell of course but some fight scenes I was like aaaaaaaargh. anyway. I'm retarded. bye.

Guest sneak

^^i wish i was able to bop to the beach now and then...

im looking out of my window into a fucking goddamn thunderstorm. there goes my spliff outside...

Guest krie

yay i finally got my comp and my laptop bak

ha

i havent been botherd to re set up the main comp so i been rokking the laptop

being underage suks ring

went to go to a poofy ass club last nite which doesnt have a good rep, it was a friends 18th, and the homo bouncer was like no id, u aint comin in!

grrrrrrr cunt

and there was two girls there that were trying to hook up as well. :(

Originally posted by dELiSs

I fuckin love the beach.

i got tanked with a few friends last night and went to the beach

i thought it would be a fun idea to try to jump over the volleyball nets

after getting tangled up everytime and either landing on my face or neck

it was decided that my pants were holding me back

so i stripped them off and tryed again with the same results

all the while a group of goth kids were calling me a whore and laughing

why i do not know

it was quite fun though