NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

welcome back Filthy.

i think it was suppose to be 'aflac' like the duck....maybe not?

http://64.7.200.41/eze/eze5/items/mandmnursing_aflac_logo.jpg'>

its almost funny how shitty CH.0 has become lately. ive ended up blocking 4 or 5 people.

Good job Alure. Im not looking forward to getting a job. Gotta do it though. I cant go through life without any job and money. Im trying to hook it up at a Movie Theatre, like i tried last year. That never worked. No one will hire me because i dont have any fucking experience. But how much experience do you need to tell people that Joe Dirt is playing in C17, located next to C16 and C18?

it shouldnt be that hard for you to get a job at the movie theatre.. that was my first job when i first turned 16.... hehe and no it doesnt require any experience..i got trained in all the departments..within a month? i mean..even if you are a doorknob (not saying you are) you can at least work door (person who tears your tickets) hehe. Yeah, im actually looking forward to this job, not the pay cause its minimum and i was used to getting well over min. working for t-mobile but not having a car and no bus transportation i cant really be picky. It will do for now, although im still gonna try getting a job at starbucks or subway.or a teller at the bank would be a plus (placecs around here i could walk to) Plus im a dork for fashion, and i love express clothing so yeah. heh.

guttermouth play tonight

im 50/50 on going

but i think i shall

last time they played was good

the lead singer mark, just ran around spittin on people

and doing other random funny stuff

Originally posted by krie

yay, some one else agrees that bigjoe is lame

yeah you will probly get a few ppl that dislike me if you look hard enough , unfortunatly im not in it for a hi five session so you can eat a cock..

in reguards to alure, im simply stirring i have nothing personal against you, but krie you are a deadshit and i will continue to drop shit on you for as long as i am veiwning this forum..enjoy :)

Originally posted by BigJoe

yeah you will probly get a few ppl that dislike me if you look hard enough , unfortunatly im not in it for a hi five session so you can eat a cock..

in reguards to alure, im simply stirring i have nothing personal against you, but krie you are a deadshit and i will continue to drop shit on you for as long as i am veiwning this forum..enjoy :)

ummmmm your not a nightowl...get out?

Guest willy.wonka

yup.she's from atlanta and she wants an island romance.a lot of girls that visit this island look for that.this will be my second.

island romance

A girl I know went to Hawaii and had an island romance. She came back, dumped her boyfriend, and the new guy moved here to Canada.

At first he came off as arrogant, but after hanging out a few times, he was cool. (i'm not painting Hawaiians as arrogant, I'm just sayin)

besides I learned some pidgin.