NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mna, i; n totsly fggon nnesa opas oput...

cheres to ubcnle boy for comign outk ,we didnlt het ti kick it sl trealy, but thanks for comning outl hipe you had a good time...

deliss, sucks about your cTR... hhhhhoep you can coem out next tiem...

whene,. way to not com,e out dogg... haha,.,,. cheers...

laeters nighyt owl skayerts///

ive had a good weekend, the week ended on thursday, styaed in and got pist. friday went to a friends and got drunk which was fun. saturday i cant remember , then sat night had a friends 19th at a local bad so got trashed for that. sunday went out with my girl sunday night slept, and today/tonite i dunnnno

4 day weekends rule

happy four twampity, nightowls or not.

nightowls fucking represent no matter how much bullshit people wanna talk about halfsteppin internet crews. time is the only teller of truth for some people and im seeing that one day all those haters that come with the dumbshit are gonna eat their fuckin feet.

this post is for uncleboy-----------------> :king:

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

happy four twampity, nightowls or not.

nightowls fucking represent no matter how much bullshit people wanna talk about halfsteppin internet crews. time is the only teller of truth for some people and im seeing that one day all those haters that come with the dumbshit are gonna eat their fuckin feet.

this post is for uncleboy-----------------> :king:

time will tell matey, as for eating my feet i doubt that, coz with the amount of members you have and the coverage you have due to the fact its a internet based crew , if i havent heard of you (exept for some lame commments about useless shit on the net) i sincerely doubt you will go far..

i wasnt fronting on the night owls before i was mearly stirring alittle shit becuase its fun and your easy targets but if you want to get all serious and tell me how you are a hardcore crew, I will tell you for real that you are not!..

honestly i dont give 2 fucks about who you are and what you do but if your for real post some damge, the fact that you guys run shit in the shittalking thread but dont have squat going in brickslayers or metal heads kinda indicates where you are @....

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

whene,. way to not com,e out dogg... haha,.,,. cheers...

sorry about that vinyl

i didnt even get out of temecula until 11 or so and then my girl didnt want to drive into LA

was it you i talked to on the phone? if so, you sounded pissed off

sorry again

ill get my shit together next time

come visit me when we can go truck hunting haha

i got my old man looking for one now

im so lazy and ive started work again full time at a new place

which i start tomorrow

my old man is a car sales man so he knows the deals/bargains and

knows the people to get them cheaper etc from

so hes on the prowl looking for a 91 toyota hilux, single cab/space cab

hopefully hell come across one soon, with this new job

i should be earning pretty good $bling bling$

yippeeee

ill have something to do in my spare time now

my mate with the holden rodeo (isuzu) truck im keen to out do

mwahaha sounds bad but eh

he has the cash for it but his girl

is really demanding

she must go to the finest of places for dinner etc

me and my girl are down with anything with a few drinks

so i got the cash for truck parts :) yay!

first thing - gonna rip 2 of them leaf springs out mwahha drop some lowering bloks in

cheap inexpensive way to be low

so hmm yeah. i was thinking of asking my dad for my beat up fucking isuzu trooper again. cause um.. well it sucks not having a car and i can only work parttime if i get the job at the clothing store...and what get.. 150 every two weeks if im lucky? not going to work..and i need to move out before august..cause bestfriends sister is having a baby..and yeah. so hmm. the isuzu fucking is beat..the two front doors dont open..so you gotta hop in dukes of hazard style..and the whole electrical system is fucked.. (how i got tickets..to warrents in the first place) the dash light doesnt work..and the back lights.and i only had one front light working haha..so how much does that cost to fix anyway. and how the hell do i get my dad to give it to me..id make payments..but me and my dad have issues..and i stole his gt..and returned it broken..with no second and reverse..so..any ideas??

hahaha. word, i wasnt gettin all serious on you ummm..matey, i was just being proud of a fellow owl.

i have seen some of the other work the people in the nightowls have done with my own eyes from hawaii to cali to texas, and i agree internet crews are pretty silly but i wasnt getting quite as serious as you took it.

as far as easy targets id say most are when your dealing with the internet and even off the internet at times...how many people have you seen on the internet say that they are revok or gkae.

i dont think there are many people on here that actually push nightowls on the walls but the shit ive seen on walls in the name of the owls has been pretty dope.

anyway...i wasnt specifically refering to you and im sorry you took it as such, alas there have been other people that havent liked the owls in the past as well.

thanks though. again, i was just taking a minute to be proud of a fellow owl and celebrate 420 nightowls style...by talking shit, as you might say.

Originally posted by krie

so i got the cash for truck parts :) yay!

first thing - gonna rip 2 of them leaf springs out mwahha drop some lowering bloks in

cheap inexpensive way to be low

bitchin

yea if you get the toyota take two leafs out and put a 3 inch block in

you might be tempted to put a 4 inch block in but if you do, you must put a notch in the frame

Originally posted by alure

so hmm yeah. i was thinking of asking my dad for my beat up fucking isuzu trooper again. the isuzu fucking is beat..the two front doors dont open..so you gotta hop in dukes of hazard style..and the whole electrical system is fucked.. the dash light doesnt work..and the back lights.and i only had one front light working haha..so how much does that cost to fix anyway. and how the hell do i get my dad to give it to me..

tell him its a piece of shit and it wont do him any good to keep it

so he might as well give it to you

why dont the front doors open?

you can get a whole new wiring harness from painless wiring

dash lights are behind the dash and are easy to replace for a buck or two

rear bulbs are the same thing 5 bucks tops

front lights if they are bulbs are about 15 a piece

if they are sealed lights i think they run about 20 or so

you could probably fix the whole thing for 300 bucks or so

depending on how much the harness is and whats wrong with the doors

Originally posted by When

tell him its a piece of shit and it wont do him any good to keep it

so he might as well give it to you

why dont the front doors open?

you can get a whole new wiring harness from painless wiring

dash lights are behind the dash and are easy to replace for a buck or two

rear bulbs are the same thing 5 bucks tops

front lights if they are bulbs are about 15 a piece

if they are sealed lights i think they run about 20 or so

you could probably fix the whole thing for 300 bucks or so

depending on how much the harness is and whats wrong with the doors

no its not the light bulbs..i tried to get it fix right before all that drama..its the electrocial system its self..or something.but its not just replacement lights..and im not really worried about just hopping out of the car ghetto steeze..although it would suck dresed up in a skirt..but i can still deal.. its the light problem.. ask rags its fucking ghetto.. my lights used to flicker on and off well..my ONE LIGHT..and people used to pull over thinking i was a cop haha..funny shit. but yeah. but im scared to ask my dad ;/ he is just gonna laugh at me..but i really need a car.rawr.

Originally posted by When

if you get the toyota take two leafs out and put a 3 inch block in

you might be tempted to put a 4 inch block in but if you do, you must put a notch in the frame

yeah i was gonna get a 3.5inch blok ? rekin thatll go orite without putting a notch in the frame ?

wots a drop spindle do as well ? u know?