NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

man.. i feel like typin up some deep shit, but it takes to long.

type up some rhymes or whatevers..shit..im actually supposed to be hookin up my friends beat with some word play.

i always type alot of shit.. its cause i type 90 wpm..so it doesnt seem like shit.. my friends mom today heard me tpying while she was watching t.v earlier and she said i should be a court reporter.. hah.. that wouldnt be so bad.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by alure

i always type alot of shit.. its cause i type 90 wpm..so it doesnt seem like shit.. my friends mom today heard me tpying while she was watching t.v earlier and she said i should be a court reporter.. hah.. that wouldnt be so bad.

i was just a button pusher at first, but i managed to come up with my own system for typing.

Fame: i guess he's leaving there to come here on wendesday..i dunno. mofo' hasnt called me. ;[ i'll see him when he gets here.. either way.

WOOO.. i got an interview.. at EXPRESS aw yeah. im so cool. i walked in and got it.. its gonna be hard not spending all my money on clothes at that store..uhoh. thursday..after court.

good work Pistol, sounds good.

good work to Alure. Hope ur interview goes good :D

wot do u do at Disney Land Pistol ? is it open 24 hours a day ?

haha. today is job day. me and pistol finally got interviews/jobs. WOOHOO.. we are so fucking cool. aw yeah. heh.

how was your day krie?

i just ate so much pasta i ate at an italian restuarant. i got greek pasta.. it has olives, and feta cheese, and tomatoes in olive oil with linguine pasta and grilled chicken *rubs tummy* ;]

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I ate tofu chicken nuggets...which werent really chicken at all...I

mm they dont sound too good

hey Alure :) my day was ok, i just sat around the house all day long, washed the dog and took him for a few walks. thats bout all.

i like tofu.. and i like chicken..but i dont know about tofu chicken nuggets either. heh. ;]

lalalal.im fucking bored. i just realized.. i havent had a job since..august..and that only lasted 3 days..so technically my last job was in july..wowwwwwwwwwwwww.. i really cant wait to get a job..i hope its at express.cause then if it is i wont have to ride a bike. but if subway calls.. i think i might just go work for them.. mmm subway all day. save up money to get a car..then blingbling i can get a good paying job..and wooooooooooooooo ..so hard. but at least when i have my car i will know i earned every penny of it? me being optimistic for a sec.woot

a family friend just called me and asked if i want a new job. fuck oath i do. so after Easter i start as a data entry person, im entering all the old data from the old computers into the new computer systems. then after thats done, ill be workin doing there orders for them. they run a seed company, so they have seeds for all sorts of plants/trees, so ill be in charge of all the orders for them. then when winter fully kicks in, ill be working on the highways planting trees along them. tis good $$$ so should be good fun. seems like everyones getting new work :D

krie: thats nice.. i could handle data entry.. i really want to do something with computers/callcenter/seceratary work.. but for now.. i just gotta get jobs around here that i can walk too.. or get a ride after 4..for now a job is a job.. but yeah thats a good job..sounds fun..i dont know about counting seeds one by one tho..that wouldnt be. ;]

DREDZ: thank you ;]