NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

see ya When

sneak thats prolly because it makes u drowsy :lol: when ever i used to get stoned, 3-4 years bak, i used to get so sleepy and tired

Guest willy.wonka

YUP, I KNOW THAT SHIT.

it was like i "had" to pick up.

addiction is quik with me;

when it comes to maryjane.

sleep is a must these days.

Guest willy.wonka

chief skull and crossbones speak of life story

i've been smokin for around 13 years now.

only times i had to stop is when i went into mental hospitals and military school.oh, and jail.

i was on probation for gang shit and my probation officer kept comin up with positive vibes on my drug tests.plus there was this big shooting..

there was a driveby on me and my friends..i stood on the road with my good friends and started calling them out while they were shooting.in the corner of my eye i could see my homie catfish dive behind some logs. they missed all of us.we could see them turning and we did the same thing.they had like these pistols...and some jackass threw a screwdriver at us.missed again.

i swear it to you...my P.O pulls up and starts telling me how i failed another test.i told him that i have a right to smoke weed, people are trying to kill me.he totally didnt know what was going on.then the guys came back and BOOM! shootings! my probation officer was in shock:lol:and i yelled at him, "YOU SEE!!NOW GO GET THEM!!". that fat fucker hopped in his car and took after them!they came back around and you could see all these people comin out of thier houses and shit..me and my boys picked all these rocks and fucked thier car up.they crashed in a ditch and we all started luaghing madly and ran towards thier car.you could see all these guys in the car getting really scared.thier guns would have done nothing is how we felt.thier car got out of the ditch and back on the road.

God saved them from us like He did me and my homies.

from what i heard, my po chased them until he got the license plates.

and who went to jail?

you should have seen the way they arrested me, it was amazing.

i was taking a shower and all of a sudden i hear this banging at the door and i told them to hold on.

some dude starts banging again talking about police., breaking down doors.

i opened the door to take a peak and this huMANGous cop yanks me out and puts me in hand cuffs.i was butt nekkid askin for pants.i had cops all over my house.they were in my alleyway, my back yard, in the field behind my house all over ....i promise you this.i had a nosey high ranked cop that i guess lived down the street in his bathrobe and underwear in my living room askin "what the hell is going on here".

i think me being naked calmed me down.i counted about 10-12 cop cars that day.

after being in jail for a measly 2 weeks.they booted me out of the city and straight to hawaii.cleared my record and let me lead a knew life.

fucking amazing..i even had my shrink visit me in jail and he told me, "stop complaining, you love this."

talked about how i did everything beyond the limit and im getting away with it, including a trip to paradice.

oh, but the thing is...i was the only one tht went to jail that day.they knew who did the drivebys and where they lived..nothing happened to them..Case closed.

isnt that fucked up?

Originally posted by dELiSs

I have to go to Camarillo tomorrow. ewwww camarillo.

Go to the outlets.

I went to the Nike outlet in elsinore on sat.

All the shoes are gay colors with lines and other weirdo stuff.

I see some crosstrainers that are white and look cool.

All they have are 30 pairs of size 14's.

Nothing else.

Fuck I ain't no sasquatch.

Guest willy.wonka

smoke two hits this mornin..bumpin some recommended jazz from cornilius cobbs..its great.

work called and said i can chill for an hour.

missed a few pages this weekend. my fucking eye balls hurt. errr. i just got faded and did the party thing. went out of town randomly on sunday and came back home and went to a bbq that night and continued to get drunk. i'am now trying to recover. unfortunately i had to bad of a hangover to go to turn in my applications today. tsktsk. blarg. yum code red moutian dew. mrow.

Originally posted by alure

yum code red moutian dew. mrow.

code red mountain dew ? whats that ?

we have normal mountain dew here and i love the stuff

if theres another version of Mountain Dew

i musttttt have!

• i dont like code red. i dont know why.
  • i went to camarillo! score. i go back in a month to pay my $350 .
  • then, i get to buy my own boots! and latex gloves!woooo!
  • also, i do it from 7:30- 4pm. : I
  • yeah i saw my freind thats always been cute, well, i havent seen her in a couple years, and she got way hot.
  • : /
  • hey owls. bye.
  • runnin my hands through mah fro, bouncin' on 24's. word. yeah okay.sure deliss.

I had to pick 2 days jail or 5 days trash. I would do the 2 days..but um I was scared. That one day was enough.

SO today i signed up.

-it will cost me $350 altogether.

-i have to bring my own gloves, rain gear, sack lunch, and some rugged boots. ... fun stuff.

-I come back next month to pay. 7:30-4pm

-yeah trash cool!

hah I am such a lameass. I always get myself into these messes. OH me and my antics!...

really..I need to stop stealing. It is evil. I am going to hell. ..