NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hospitals can eat my butt... i've spent too much time in them, not really as a patient, just waiting for people... it sucks... reading the same goodhousekeeping type magazines over and over again, and eating shitty hospital food... and you gotta walk hella far to smoke... good luck to yer dad tho...

It's decent I've only played the first 3-4 levels. It takes a little getting used to. I've got a N64 that I played Golden Eye. Similar games but the controls are different. I've hardly ever played on a PS controller before.

By the way the XBOX are now on sale for 199.00 also. Same price as the PS2.

PS2 - Dropped 100$ in one day.

XBOX - Dropped 200$ the next day.

PS1 - 50$

Originally posted by Zack Morris

now it feels like home...we are all here again

hey zacko dont worry bout your dad

my dad had the same thing done in mid 1991 and he turned

out aokay after a few weeks of recovery

my condolonces, my uncle went through a qaud. bypass not to long ago...i thought he was dead, but he lived....best wishes man...

bleah...I have to follow my mom to the hospital in about an hour or so..my dad is having an emergency qudruple bypasas this morning so that means I get to sit in a waiting room all morning sleeping and reading.

plus the last few packs of the turkish jade I have gotten have tasted almost as if the tobacco had molded or got some kind of odd spore.

i got a pck of those the other day for a change of pace and noticed that they arent what they used to be

tell me about it..3 months ago they had so much more and better flavor and they are just going to crap now...But I also have stopped smoking regularly andonly smoke when I am drunk or extremely stressed out now and ciggerettes taste different when you don't smoke all the time.