NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dood.. this tylenol flu pills..gets me kinda high...seriously.. it asks you take two pills.. its not a high that makes you all stupid giddy or anything..just a content.. that feels kinda nice high.. hrmmm... and im not taking the shit to get high...im fucking sick.someone told me it was something called pseudo(forgot the rest of the word) in it that is doing that..and that its the same shit that makes you happy that is in meth..i dunno...

Guest willy.wonka

excedrine pm used to do it for me, but then i saw that sleeping commercial.."you dont need a headache medicine to put you asleep"

i totally agreed, but now i dont fuck with that medicine, i just went back to smokin the ganj...

alot of cough medicines and flu pill's contain ephedrine.*

my parents work at Kaiser and get the hook up on prices.

but they make them sign their name when they get stuff that contains ephedrine. Because they want to know if any employees are buying large amounts for other "stuff".

*for use in making methamphetamines you tweekers

yeah is that reason why you canonly buy a limited amout of 3 packs of certian pills..cause when tweekers go "pill shopping" for that ingredient..

well anyway i gotta go to the hospital now..fuck my frien dhas pink eye..ill probally get that shit also.but imma go to the doctor while shes there..to see if i can get medicine for my cough.. aw free military service..nice..

im out..

Guest willy.wonka

3 topics 2 choose from.

i dont know what to do, buy sraypaint or get a canvas?

im hungry for some art action, i've been kinda lazy lately.

im a pro at 12oz.haha..the thought has been on my mind for a while.

my friend is just a member and he's hooked on 12oz so bad."topic of the night"..its pretty cool sometimes, but it scares the chicks.haha

i dont think i want to go to the clubs anymore.i know i'll be missing out on some things, but i feel thats the way to go.fuck them girl and them drinks!

pick a number 10 through 50.

it has to be an odd number and

not match the other number.

dont tell me what it is.:lol:

Originally posted by When

oh yeah and i watched the ring for the first time tonite

that movie sucked ass

gooooooooooooooal.

I thought I was the only one who thought that. People are like omg that is the scariest movie. And i'm saying "you pussies"

Guest willy.wonka

throwing a party

i need advice ideas and shit like that.

i've been thinking about it for a while now.. i know a variety of people and i know i can make it work.

clubs out here are kinda wack..every dj seems to be playing this clubhappy music and go on the same routine.its boring...like the only way for us to have a good time is to smoke dank and get drunk, sniff lines of coke.ect.

but what happened to everybody being involved? my vision has an open mic with players that are ready to go to bat.different djs doing what they do.hip hop, drum and bass, reggae here and there.give people the moods..dont just rush them with jigga jigga look at me im cool.

so what do you need?

a couple of djs

freestylers/performers

art and a place to chill besides the barstools.

im pretty sure anybody can do this, cause i know some idiots that are doing this shit, but they're not doing it right.

some people make it work, but thats only once in a while..

Originally posted by dELiSs

I thought I was the only one who thought that. People are like omg that is the scariest movie. And i'm saying "you pussies"

yea i was talking to a friend today and i told him the movie sucked

and he was all 'dood you just didnt get it, its scary' blah blah blah

and i was like 'motherfucker, if you thought that was scary, youre a bitch'

bottom line is the movie sucked and was a poor excuse for horror

alright, this is an official congratulations to my peeps joe and angela, expecting thier third child, and this time it's a boy!! (buy your own fucking cigars, i ain't bill gates and shit). today is the shower, so it's also time for the men to rage!!! pre-welcome to the world miah joseph fresh. and this beer's for you................:love2: :king: :mexican: