NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by alure

mmm eatting frito pie ;] wut cha doin

mmmmmmmmm, frito pie. a little piece of heaven on earth. good luck in court manana, it will just be an arraignment, you'll probably only be assesed fines and shit. the failure to appear sounds bad, but after they pick you up on one of those your likely to get off with time served, or a little comm. service. don't sweat it. believe me, i know that courthouse better then all the ones i've been to.... m-

bleh so i went to court today. it was such a waste of time she extended my continuous(how ever the fuck its spelled) till april 16th or 17th i already forgot.. to have time to get a public defender. she's really nice. I'm still stressed tho cause now i gotta go to court for my misdeamnor on child endangerment/abandonment.. before my traffic citations for the same wreck.. and that judge was a fucking bitch so eh..i'm scared. heh. Oh well.

vinyl and rags: thanks for the info and the good luck boys ;]

rags: hey you still down to go to san diego with me and steph? I hope so .. i miss you so much! I really hope you get to go with us. Steph says that she needs you to have money tho not to pay for gas but for food and clubbing and shit. which yeah thats understandable. Hey if you see some bitch that is 21 or over steal her i.d. for me haha. Oh or if you talk to J.. in las vegas you should see if she can still get one made.. cause we are still planning on stopping there. I dunno if T. still does that shit, but if he does let her know that i can make it myself like i did lasttime haha.

anyway... bleep bloop blah dee dum doo daa.. wutup?

i can honestly say i've never been burnt, in ten years of fucking. so far, anyway. anybody got burn storiesthey care to share? bbe honest now....

when, i know your a crazy motherfucker like me, the shit story rocked, got any more good ones....

what up i.f., doin well, you?...

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Been der doin that thing for some time now....

Rags what you talkin bout burned??

catching some shit from a hoe. that shit happens to me i don't know what i'd do the the bitch. i try to use jimmies on the reg, but you know how it goes...........

Originally posted by ragsoe505

catching some shit from a hoe. that shit happens to me i don't know what i'd do the the bitch. i try to use jimmies on the reg, but you know how it goes...........

I was confused in my sleepy state....fo sho...bitches get slapped up for shit like that...especially when they say "well you didnt ask" shit I gotta ask if you got aids!?