NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

regulate when regulate... nah hes a cool guy.. one of those dudes that gets along with everyone.. the punks the rappers you name it hes cool with em, just a all around cool guy and man do i have some funny stories about him.... one time we were at this dude cory's house and we all passed out and shit from drinking next thing i know im awoken by a blood curddling scream... its cory he reached up ont the bed where john was sleeping LOCKED HIS HAND ON JOHNS NUTS and just started yelling i mean the dude was wiggin out and johns trying to wrestle corys hand off his nuts cause he had that shit in a spock vulcan death lock of doom and he wasnt planning on letting go.... scary shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man,God dammit........I wish I could still skate decent.......my ACL blew out about 2 years ago filming for a video-footage that was going to be in the shop production that never came out........14 years of skills riding a board disappeared in fuckin' 5 seconds.......at the age of 25......these days I can finally ride around and feel comfortable.....but as far as any kind of tricks go.....I lost everything......except for ollies(also switch),some manual shit and switch heels(they are way too easy).....fuck man..........getting old sucks.damn.

Originally posted by WhenOne

hey old man, sorry to hear that

man.......c'mon......28 isn't that old is it?.......actually it is.....I already have grey hair and shit.....haha.......when I go out bombing though.....it takes me back to when I had the most fun you know(around 17,18 19('92,93,and '94)......destroying walls or whatever,smoking herb,drinking(which I wish I could stop) and just chilling with friends.......when you get older you will realize what you had.....and know that you can't mess around forever.......I stoked that I have been selling canvas' to people around the city and finally making some money.......I hope all of you find what you want to do and do the same.........when I get known well through the art field......I will give some props to everyone who helped support.....including some people on this board.......watch for a screen name.......peace out Owls.......

Originally posted by 455

man.......c'mon......28 isn't that old is it

I hope all of you find what you want to do and do the same

peace out Owls.......

just fuckin with you, 28 aint bad

hey atleast youre not 45 right?

i think ive found my calling, although im tempted to go to a local college for their toyota certified mechanic course, so if anything ever goes wrong with my job or field ill have toyota to fall back on.

later 455

new pics of my truck will be up as soon as i upload them, in a few minutes so check THIS LINK tomorrow