NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by Zack Morris

nogge guess who is drunker than you and throwing his dick at some fine bitches while pretending to be a dj...current rtack is one armed scissor by at the drive in...yeah hopefully I might get my dongo oner sucky sucky-ied on...thought eh REALLY hot gileft fpor the mag bar with some ugly dude...fuck her I don;t need that crab infested pussiy that bitch can go eat some ghonorrhea

whoa Ol' Dirty Zack Morris. I couldn't understand a thing your drunk ass said right now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats everyone doing? i'm just chilling straight out maxin' ya'll. just getting started scanning some freights and moniker flicks i've been lagging on.

fucking dodgers. sf won today so were outta the playoffs. oh well i'm still going to the game tommarow. it's all about the food and the "end of the season with no playoff sales". time for my 213th LA Dodger hat.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

nogge guess who is drunker than you and throwing his dick at some fine bitches while pretending to be a dj...current rtack is one armed scissor by at the drive in...yeah hopefully I might get my dongo oner sucky sucky-ied on...thought eh REALLY hot gileft fpor the mag bar with some ugly dude...fuck her I don;t need that crab infested pussiy that bitch can go eat some ghonorrhea

here is a translation of what my drunk ass said earlier

nigga guess who is drunker than you and throwing his dick at some fine bitches while pretending to be a DJ. The current track is one armed scissor by at the drive in...yeah hopefully I might get my dongo oner suck suckied on....though the REALLY hot girl left for the mag bar with some ugly dude...fuck her I don't need that crab infested pussy, that bitch can go eat some ghonnorhea.

I hope that cleared things up. now I am sober and eating some sausage...wow I bet that has massive amounts of homosexual undertones

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hello there guys. I've been up all night working for no reason at all. Weird... I don't usually NightOwl it unless there's some heavy drinking going on. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by dELiSs

el mamerro are you going to the off finals. i don't know if you go to that shit or not just wondering.

I'm trying to... if all goes well and I am able to move to LA by November, I'll be there for sure. You going?

Pistol, aw shucks, thanks, very much likewise. Do you mind if I bite that "I'd eat her ass after a workout and ask for seconds" line you used in the JLH thread? It's too fucking good, hahahaha. Here's some crap I made while pic battling some dude on another board:

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/comic.jpg'>