NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest deadmansrum.

aye, life at sea is wonderful one, but i miss me friends and i miss me home.

so in the meantime i drink me rum and i drink me gin, and i smoke and i gamble and fight. life on the ship is a life that i love.

Guest deadmansrum.
Originally posted by WALE!pd

aye capn next time you come to ye old port make sure to take me out with ye we can drink till the ocean she stands still ahhh the life at sea is the only life for me

well ye are not really at a port, are ye son? but next time i am on land we will knock back a few pints, you and i.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

make it... haha once when i was drunk i decided it would be cool to pierce my own septum with a safety pin i had on one of my patches (i hadnt sewed it on yet) ..... man that sucked lol i woke up with the safety pin stuck in there still and my nose full of crusty blood

if it were for anything but my tongue and labret i would make my own...

Originally posted by deadmansrum.

well ye are not really at a port, are ye son? but next time i am on land we will knock back a few pints, you and i.

aye tis true my land she not be a port but not to many leagues away be a mighty port in a gulf they call the gulf of mexico... from there we can go loot plunder and drink the night away on the sweet seas of the carribean.... ahh the sea she be like a lady. you treat her gentle slow but steady and she shall reward ye with all the booty your eyes can behold... ya stroke her wrong and youll be visiting mr. davey jones

spoken like a true owl.

well i just finished uploading.

owls,

check it out when you get a chance

http://pistol.fuccyou.com

i got pictures from:

The Show last weekend

A DUB DDay carshow

A Import Revolution carshow

so far.

as of now it is simple NO graphics or anything. mostly just wanted to get content on there since i was lagging for months. let me know if any of the photos are x's or don't link up to the image.

when,

btw until you mentioned it i never noticed the eyes on the skull blinked. i never payed attention.