NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest deadmansrum.
Originally posted by dELiSs

hey pirate rum man is here

aye, miss deliss, however i'm headin for a storm and must shove off to batten down the hatches.

i wish all of ye a good night.

Originally posted by Pistol

i heard it's supposed to be 25 at the door as well. watch the bastards charge 40. i'm thinking about heading to warehouseshoesale to buy the tickets. but i'm afraid if i do i'll get lazy and decide i don't want to go.

i just don't want to go expectin to pay 25 then end up going back all the way home ..well its only half an hour but still... well because i don't have enough moola

Originally posted by Pistol

haha dude you gotta wash of the cack with anti-bacterial soap after you stick it in her butt.

*oral is fine but it does need to be cleaned off a bit too.

I did wash it off....we took a shower afterwards and I washed it REALLY good.

I am thinking it is from my lack of liquids that have had going on the past few days...oh well it will be cleared up in a few days...last time I had one of these I had to cath myself to pee without wanting to die...and that was not a pleasent experience.

yeah...well this has happened before and it was when I learned about my allergy to spermicide...it caused a urinary tract infection with a few hours and the next day I called up my ex and bitched at her because I thaught she gae me an STD...she told me she was a virgin and I found that to not be true a few weeks later. I still find that to be funny that I bitched at her because I thaught i got an STD from her....I was ready to kill her

yeah...I have a really small urethra so thats not going to happen to me...plus my moms is a nurse so she is able to get teh pills to clear it up really fast...I'm not even sure if its going to hurt if I pee but I am scared...last time I had one I tried to pee and I spent 15 minutes curled up in a ball on my bathroom floor...it was the most painful experience of my life.

today in my Spanish class my white teacher was trying to kick some knowledge about the Spanish coming to Mexico. She was trying to say they were way less violent and mean when conquering Mexico than the British/French in the US. She was trying to say the Spanish even had sex with the women they liked them so much. I was like what the fuck. They did it cause they were thousands of fucking miles away from home and just spent months at sea with a bunch of guys there gonna fuck cause their horny. blah nevermind deletedeletedelete

KILL WHITEY!

:lol:

Guest willy.wonka

fyi

they found many hair samples burried in some city that was destroyed by the spanish..mexico used to be a major trading area...

hiar samples range from asia to samoa......

well im gonna go record lord of the rings now...