NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

awww naww you best be sending me one of those mo fos, actually dont my hand sucks and i dont feel like cursing this town with uglys tags even if they are with good pens.

i need to buy some cheap german thins whos got a hook up for a N.O D.P.C er???? anyone?? ill sedn you the nudie shots we dont post in the dpc threads!!!and phone numbers!!!to gurls!!!ill evenpoint out which gurl goes with which number!!!!!! you know your kinda interested now!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by el barto

i need to buy some cheap german thins whos got a hook up for a N.O D.P.C er???? anyone?? ill sedn you the nudie shots we dont post in the dpc threads!!!and phone numbers!!!to gurls!!!ill evenpoint out which gurl goes with which number!!!!!! you know your kinda interested now!!!!!

doesn't pistol sell caps? maybe i'm nuts...

This is in no way intended at or to anyone in this magnificent thread

But I was looking for it for while. But when I try to save it it only wants to let me save it as a non-animated bmp file. So if anyone wants to save it as a gif and send it to me that would be cool.

pistol@dostrece.com

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/thisthreadsucks.gif'>

Originally posted by Zack Morris

due I found the coolest button in some girls car today...it says " 'Zack Morris' tke your pants off"

but it has my real first anme instead of zack morris.

I found in the car of some fat girl that wants to fuck me...how creepy is that

youre a damn liar. haah shit you have to fuck her just for the effort. hahaha

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i would just like to share that i learned how to pick locks last weekend... this has been keeping me entertained all week...

making me read through 5 pages of nonsense just cause i havent been on in a night or two! bastards!

and yes picking locks is the shizzle! do you use the allen wrench method?

please tell me you know about the master lock combination lock hole secret haha, all master lock combination locks have the combination in them , on the back on the left right above the serial number there is a part that is VERY thin and if you drill the hole out and look in it says the combination, its a fail safe so in case of emergency or something they can always be opened

thanks wale for the gif. for some reason when i right clicked the email it only wanted to do a bmp as well. so i had to click download to. weird. they also sell little lock pick sets for like 20 bucks online. i had some ninja karate mag when i was little and they had all kinds of cool shit in there like smoke bombs for stealth attacks, stars, blow guns, fucking crazy. too bad my mom didn't want her 7 year old first born/only son to play with that stuff. I lived such a sheltered life.

fuck payin $100, fuck payin $20... mine were totally free cuz i made em... and yeah, it's way easy... i did my first lock in about 3 seconds... it's nuts... have you tried u-lock type locks yet wale? the round ones? i tried one of those before being told it resets itself... i got so pissed... ended up taking me way too long...