NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i got some fineass lookin women in my family tree.....my cousin just came down from washington to go to college in hawaii...damn she looks fine..its a terrible thing, i know. so i had to tell her to make friends that would be willing......;)

shit is killer.my aunts are all fine and always tell me that if they were younger that they would be all over me...oh, ounger and not related...like if they never changed my diapers or something...crazy, my older cousin is talkin drug deals with me and my family trips out when i drink beer.

which reminds me that i forgot a bottle on one of the nighbors fences..."red line" beer from jamaica "jamacian lager" stuff was good..

hey, i like you, you can come ver to my house and fuck my sister!

Guest SPLINTER

When- where are you gonna get youre paint job done?? are you gonna do the prep and primer and bodywork yourself or are you gonna get it done for you. tell me all about it, i need to know about how much im gonna put down for my Chevelle's paint once it needs it. i give it a year or so.

Originally posted by cornelius

damn when... that looks cool as shit.... how you're basically building that truck on your own.... and word to shaving door handles....

yeah im basically just keeping the cab, bed and drivetrain

everthing else must go!

especially those damned door handles!

Originally posted by SPLINTER

When- where are you gonna get youre paint job done?? are you gonna do the prep and primer and bodywork yourself or are you gonna get it done for you. tell me all about it, i need to know about how much im gonna put down for my Chevelle's paint once it needs it. i give it a year or so.

well im going to do all the bodywork, prep and primer myself

since i have experience in it (im going for a dark blue or tan primer)

as far as paint goes i have a friend named jamie that lives in arizona

hes as cool as shit on a stick

so basically ill buy the paint and he will spray it for free

im thinking of going for a ppg bubblegum blue with a bit more purple put into the mix or maybe just a purple pearl, then jamie will lay down some bitchin graphics over the base, he does graphics for free cause he just loves his airbrush. all in all i think paint will end up costing me around 500-600.

just let me know what you want and im sure he wouldnt have a problem painting for you. and if he backs out for some reason i know a few other people.

Guest willy.wonka

im not worried about that.......i just need a faster ride other than my homie to get to the beach..i need to get 2 cars going down there so that i might have a reason to throw girls along with the beach package...

i havent seen any hard damage on these newer cars out here, but the oldschool kine has planty of rust issues..

Originally posted by Pistol

the cancer will spread fast.

i hate rust with a passion (as everyone should)

whatever asswad owned the truck im working on now before i did sprayed a 1/4 inch of line-x spray in bedliner over what used to be a bed floor (there were rust holes between 8 and 9 inches wide beneath the line-x)

and as you can see from my picture i got very pissed and cut the whole bed floor out

woo smoke time! ill be back.

Guest willy.wonka

this is the worst think ever

but i luaghed my ass off...

im sorry devilush.

Originally posted by pabloescobar

DEVILUSH SHOW US YOUR FAT PUSSY

Guest SPLINTER

fuck man dont think i can get it down there. fuck it ill just wait, i need to get to it cuz i dont want no fuking rust to spread, i can already see some bubbling the current paint. i just cant afford to do shit. maybe after football season ill get a job and start sanding some of the car. fuck im starting to hate football.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Tagbanger

fuk the nightowls... yep u herd me...unless ya'll wanna let me rep the night with u... and willy... u better whatch out cus the night doesn't belong to u.... :mad:

damn most of my other friends come in here with a greeting or saying something other than fuck you......tagbanger, dont worry..i seen your soft side.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hey, when, zack morris told me about yer truck... and now i'm reading about it... asshole... ;)

all i know is, when we finally race, when you start beating me i can swerve into you and completely demolish yer truck... yeah for the crushing power of 45 year old steel...

have fun when! :)

aww vinyl why you gotta go and try to crush me? :o

say friend... instead of killing each other why dont we just go cruisin and causin trouble? yea? yea?

when are you gonna be back in cali? :cool:

Originally posted by SPLINTER

fuck man dont think i can get it down there. fuck it ill just wait, i need to get to it cuz i dont want no fuking rust to spread, i can already see some bubbling the current paint. i just cant afford to do shit. maybe after football season ill get a job and start sanding some of the car. fuck im starting to hate football.

you know what the best thing for you to do is...

go invest in a DA sander, find all the rust that isnt too deep and sand it off, then go buy some rattlecan sealer primer. that should be good enough until you get enough cash for the real thing. does the car run yet? if i can get some shit together, and once my project is done, i can block sand the thing for you and lay down a guidecoat. you dont live that far from me or anything. nightowls, ya heard?