NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so your right i havent been here that long on this name. my other name got erased back when a whole lotta people lost there status's and names. that was a while ago tho. i didnt really post at all on my other name i would just read shit and look at fliks but iv been around for like 2 years or so. meh. oh well. ima fukin new jack.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

ragsoe, nah not an owl officially. but you could enlighten me if you like. i think this is the first time in a while ive seen you on here without usin alures name. so anyways, what rule.

oh, that would be that other thing i got going, its called, um..., a life, thats it. but seriously, i travel a lot, and i'm not in the money bracket to have a computer, or even a full stomach most days.

oh, that would be that other thing i got going, its called, um..., a life, thats it. but seriously, i travel a lot, and i'm not in the money bracket to have a computer, or even a full stomach most days.

i know what you mean. thats cool.

not being a vegetarian helps, i feel sorry for some of these veggie's/health food nuts, god forbid they lose a job, ya know?

my friend was at warped tour, and thats like a central for all those vegan,(vegitarians) new straight edge type guys who think its cool not to drink, smoke and eat meat, and this band named.......... i think it was less than jake came on and said something like" all you vegan straight edge kids are pathetic, i like to kick back, smoke a blunt and drink a beer after our shows? whats wrong with that? and you know what? after i finish this song ima go have a hamburger" it was fuckin great he said there where only like 5 people left standing there to see them.:lol: :lol: :lol:

jesus i'm hammered and i've already posted like 50 times tonight. that's pathetic. later arcel and dhabz, stay up owls.

corn pops, you got my vote for nighthood,

fantom, you gotta kiss a little more cheek and do a little more dirt, but you don't seem gay at least.

owling out......