NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

http://www.takeoutpop.com/Articles/news_feeds/pics2002/gwen_stefani.jpg'>

http://www.worldonline.cz/musi/images/3/2/5/7/325734.jpg'>

http://www.mupy.com/images/cards/20020131161828948894.jpg'>

http://www.kibrisgazetesi.com/2002/ocak/13ocak/images/fff/totem2.jpg'>

damn i cant find any flix from the video i'm talking about.

the radio staions here played that song out a month ago.

but i still watch the whole damn video just to watch her look all cute:love2:

I miss the beach....while I was there I almost fucked a co worker until I decided there are more std's in her than in somalia.

I also bombed the sand...at 2 AM I walked down the beach doing hollows in the wet sand.

Also one of the managers from an office we have about an hour away was feeling it and me and hercuddled on the beach and talked about the stars.

I miss the beach....DPC I'm coming over.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I miss the beach....DPC I'm coming over.

sounds good buddy!:cool:

and i just went to the Dr. today for my broken collar bone. its still not heald, but at least i dont have to wear that silly sling anymore. and by the time another fellow 12oz hoimie comes to visit, it'll be all g, and we'll definitely be hiitin up sandy's:king:

Guest willy.wonka

oooh, i dont know, but this comin sat or sunday all my boys are gonna try to put together a cruise...

the pics of the last carshowi took didnt come out too well either..too dar for some reason...plus i think the people stole most of the good fliks of chick i took...i took one with this one girl that was absolutly adorable and that one is missin.:heated:

hmm last night was interesting with no 12oz

i hung out down at 7-11 for a few hours met a few fine lookin ladies

i just had an urge for a slurpee and ended up staying there for about 4 hours, i went through a pack of smokes and 6 slurpees, but i got a few numbers so it was well worth it. i love 7-11 :love2:

and tonite i just got off of work right before 1am, whoopie!

this truck had a fucking leak somewhere in its bag system, and for 3 hours we were trying to figure out where the fuck it was coming from, it turned out that the end of one of the compressors was fucked and instead of the filter on the compressor only letting air in it was also letting air out :heated: i hate little shit like that!

yeah i got home last night and was in the mood to start athread about the days event's but alas no 12oz.

my dog (mutt) kicked some pitbulls ass. went to the carshow. got pissed cause they disqualified the hottest bitches from the bikini contest for flashing. went to The Score in downtown. Got a lapdance. Got tired of it. Then went down to Sam's Hof Brau down the street and saw some more titties. Stopped by In-N-Out and saw some fucking Armenian fag walking around no-shirting it with "Armenian" & "Burbank" tatted on him like some wannabe vato try to pick fights with fat girls all while yelling out "Burbaaaank" like I gave a fuck. Who the fuck would be proud of being Armenian or being from burbank?

motherfucker this is SouthEast Pico 213 motherfucker get the fuck on back to the valley you drunk piece of shit terrorist.

and fuck any treehugging hippie communist that comes in here and wants to talk shit for that.

http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/getthefuckon02.gif'>

Originally posted by Pistol

Stopped by In-N-Out and saw some fucking Armenian fag walking around no-shirting it with "Armenian" & "Burbank" tatted on him like some wannabe vato try to pick fights with fat girls all while yelling out "Burbaaaank" like I gave a fuck. Who the fuck would be proud of being Armenian or being from burbank?

motherfucker this is SouthEast Pico 213 motherfucker get the fuck on back to the valley you drunk piece of shit terrorist.

i hate those sons of bitches! they hate me for some reason or another, loud ass pieces of shit. always yelling about something or another.

i would have laughed openly at that shitbag if i saw those tats.

you should have punched him in the back of the head and made him eat some of his teeth.

it was just me and my drunk friend waiting outside for the food. and there were a couple of fat chicks and some carclub. he goes up to this car club that says like some fucking name like exclusive racing or whatever and goes "hey you guys taggers?" hitting 'em up. i was like dude no one fucking tags around here anymore it's all about gangbanging. not to mention those other fags had their car club racing shirts and jackets. wtf? he was only there for a few minutes then split. if he had stayed around a little longer that fool would got checked by somebody. us Mexicans can't get along with SUR and the maravillas much less some fucking "armenian thug from burbank".

yea burbank full of armenians and the like.

fuckin shit town usa

they dont like me because i think they can tell that i dont like them

im down to beat some ass if they step up cause they cant fight for shit unless its with their mouth.

haha exclusive racing, what a name :lol: ive never heard of em.

hey pistol do you know anyone from 'no sympathy'

those are some thug ass motherfuckers, but they are cool as shit to me.

well i think im gonna go out for a latenite longboarding session.

its nice and cool tonite and i could use the excersize

(i havent been to the gym in a few days).

ill be back in an hour or so most likely, unless i get hit by a car.

i hate this fucking town!

well i longboarded around for a bit down some nice mild hills.

doing so i got thirsty, ahh 7-11 here i come i said to myself.

so im chillin outside when this lifted truck comes rolling up

it was of decent looks and a decent lift, it looked clean.

so when the kid stepped out i asked him where he got his work done

this snot nosed motherfucker says '***** customs' i say oh yea we get alot of their work into our shop for repairs, 'where do you work?' he says. i tell him '****** customs' he then proceeds to tell me that he hates our shop and therefore hates me. i ask him what the fuck his problem is, and he just throws this shitbag look at me. i stand up and he goes 'what? are you gonna hit me pussy?' i say 'well i wasnt going to but' i step to him and clock him in his fuckin face. his nose starts bleeding like mad crazy(i think its broken). he then rushes me and hits me in the side. i push him into the front of his truck and punch him in his throat. so now hes on the ground gasping for air and his nose is fucking gushing. i dont want to stay for fear of cops, so i get on my board and start to roll away, and he says 'ill fucking kick your ass motherfucker' i just keep rolling away. if i know the type of shithead he is i will expect to see him and 8 of his friends at my work tomorrow wanting a fight. fucking pussies, i cant wait. damn its been a while since ive gotten in a fight, it felt good. ahh the joys of a fucking shit town.

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

ahh.

it just started storming, good stuff.

so why did you start swinging in the first place? because he thought you were going to? ive never really understood the whole violence thing but as long as your having fun man.

i swung because he egged me on. he wanted a fight, so he got what he wanted. i used to get into fights left and right but ive not been violent for a while now. i guess i took out all of my bottled anger on him.

i can tell you, it does feel good once in a while.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Pistol

Stopped by In-N-Out and saw some fucking Armenian fag walking around no-shirting it with "Armenian" & "Burbank" tatted on him like some wannabe vato try to pick fights with fat girls all while yelling out "Burbaaaank" like I gave a fuck. Who the fuck would be proud of being Armenian or being from burbank?

and fuck any treehugging hippie communist that comes in here and wants to talk shit for that.

http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/getthefuckon02.gif'>

kick his ass sea-bass!!!!

sea-bass being pistol for this particular story