NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

I almost ran through somet hat I thaught could be so I jogged another 30 feet and went through some tree branches...something wierd that happened was I think someone else was in there painting...the way I came out I had to walk up this little road that goes and the tracks that go into the yard and as I was coming out i saw a tall scrawny white boy with a backpack on go running on the other side of the street.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WhenOne

Oooo Oooo some dad offered me a buttload of money for my truck today

he wants to buy it for his son as a back to school present or something

the truck stock would be worth about 4,000

and ive done over 7,000 in shit to it

damn it would have been fucking expensive to build my truck if i had paid a shop to do the work, hmm never realized that till now.

but yea this dad offered me more than those 2 combined prices

it was great he pulled up to me at a stop light and he said his son wanted to know how low my truck was, so i dumped the bags. when his son saw rocker panel hit the ground he got this fucking huge smile on his face. the guy asked me to pull into a parking lot across the street. so i pulled in and his son started drooling like a mofo over it. while in drool mode the kids dad asked me how much i wanted for it. i told him i dont really want to sell it but then got to thinking shit thats alot of money and i have another project truck exactly like it but not done yet back at the other pad. so after about 15 minutes of drooling the kid musters up the balls to ask me for a ride around the parking lot. i say alrighty and hop in, pop the passenger door as the kid slinks in with this fat grin across his face. i take off dragging rocker panel for about 10 feet before lifting the truck up and the kid is going apeshit about how fucking cool it is and how he loves minitrucks, he starts asking me all sorts of questions like how many inches the bodydrop is and what kind of valves are on it and what size airline. i think this kid is totally fucking cool, he reminds me of myself back in the day (although i never would have bought someone elses completed ride) so we drag around the lot for a minute or two and pull back into he spot next to his dad. the kid gets out giggling like a schoolgirl. the dad is supposed to call me tomorrow and arrange something. im going to sell it ive just decided. its too much money to pass up and it means my other truck can be finished. this truck is a virgin to magazines still, only having a partial shot in minitruckin' i just hope this kid really appreciates this truck because i know i have and if i ever see it featured in a magazine and the kid takes the credit i will find him and cut off his nuts!

im sure only 455 has read all of this and is probably smiling his ass off right about... now!

hahahaha........oh yeah,sell it,SELL IT......hahaha......I've had people drool over my cars and trucks before and used to love playing mind games with them when they asked me to sell my ride.....hahaha....about 3 years ago when I was 24,I had a perfect 1972 Chevrolet Cheyenne 1/2 ton truck-completely stock right down to whitewalls and original hubcaps-----anyways,I went to an old truck parts yard to pick up some spare stuff in case I ever needed it-and asked if the parts guy wanted to look at the truck-in the meantime-someone had parked next to me in a super-beat-up truck of the same year and the guy starts looking at that one-I'm like"No......this one"...the guy looks over and almost died.....haha.He tells me he doesn't believe it's mine.....so I laughed and un-locked the door and fired it up.....backed it up in the middle of the parking lot and began laughing at the guy......and just took off.I ended up selling that truck because I needed money for bills and shit-(I lost my job and had to move back with my parents....which I hated.).....one of these days,hopefully....I'll get another one.........damn.

Originally posted by cornelius

charlize will love you as soon as you stop doing graffiti... girls don't like skinny white dudes that paint on trains at night...

yes they do...why do you think hally wants to go wheatpaste tomorrow and was giving me the eyes....even though she has a pink panther tattoo and has puffy nipples.

that's hally..... mmm.... puffy... anyway... yeah... charlize man.... charlize.... don't forget about her..... if you want her..... you need to wheatpaste an entire billboard just for her.... and make it good.. make it better than all the rest..... she'll love you forever..

hahahaha.......sometimes I get lucky when I write a girls' name out with some different handstyle techniques.........and that leads to showing them other handstyle techniques,if you catch the drift...........

I only watch Clint Eastwood movies or random '60's and '70's drama with lots of action and car chase scenes.........AL Pacino and DeNiro flicks are dope too........

Guest willy.wonka

<----- made it out of new york with out "them" detecting

i just seen MIB II... i could feel the actors frustration..the whole vibe was off..i didnt like it..i liked the locker in grand central station.. and the finger in the small worl.."all is lost" :lol:

i didnt really dig it...yo uncle..you got aim???? -------> graflifer

YAY!!!!!! Excuse to get drunker than shit...better that my other excuses "Hey its teusday that means we have to get drunker than shit!!!"

on a side note tonight I was pumping my posterman to resaturate the nib and it decided to leak all over me...anyone know how to get the white posterman ink out of brown dickies?

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hey hey nightowls... just sayin hi... i'm in texas... !

shit i feel for you bro. texas is a few steps from hell this time of year.

ah memories heading cross-country to FL in a truck and the air conditioning breaks.