NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

Re: alright guys...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

im feelin like shit, so i wont be on tonight....

shoots..

willy fuckin wonka

sup guys....dude im being haunted by demons.

in my dreams 2 girls keep following me from senario to senario...screwin my dreams up..i wake up and i still feel like im sleeping..well these 2 girls are evil and man,i havent had a nightmare in a long time.in my dream i was going to my friends house and something was wrong..i walk into a room of posessed people..i thought one guy was GLASS ETCH but he started luaghin at me and stood up and his whole face and body shape changed...then i stared to look around..the bad ones were all around..like i have been lured into a trap.

well,i decided i didnt like that dream,so i skipped to the next..and the 2 girls kept following me..talkin evil shit.

so i kinda remember on deciding to wake up..i came down here to tell you guys,but it still feels like im dreaming...

im trying to change myself to becoming a better person and it seems that after i said no to that orgy...i have been getting wierd vibes from all over...those girls in my dream even tempted me with the girls i know "that want to have an orgy"

orgy's true meaning is a place where many people doing acts of evil.

i dont know..cause i deal with this shit when im awake too...so i kinda take it seriously.the way peoples face change..and the way the vibe of the room becomes alive and turns into one fat ugly beast...invisible but there.."some can see it,some cant"

well you gus take care...

bogie.........

oh and that feel like shit feeling was a feeling that i was drunk and having the spins, but i wasnt drunk at all.