NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

I can make it there in about 20-25 minutes so its a little bit of a hike but its all interstate straight up there for me. Right now though is the best time to go that park if you want to ride its in the mid 40's so that means all the dumb fucks that go up there just to hang out aren't there, I'm not there talking shit to you trying to get you to buy a hat from me, and schools in so all the youngsters are at home. you have to share that place with pretty much the metal bikes crew and a few random other fuckers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck had internet problems the last two days... life still sucks tho, on a good note i may go back to seattle tomorrow...

i havent skated in months.. i fell off...

Vancouver has like 30 parks in the city area heres one i want to skate when and if i ever go back there...

September 10, 2004 (No. 68) - Vancouver’s first designated street-style skateboard plaza has now opened under the Georgia Viaduct at the intersection of Union and Quebec Streets. Located on a city right-of-way, the covered 26,000 square foot site features elements enjoyed by urban skaters including replica rails, embankments, curbs, walls, ramps, steps and open spaces along with a variety of textures and surfaces such as exposed aggregate, brick, concrete, granite and steel.

The Vancouver Downtown Skateboard Plaza is a joint project of the City of Vancouver and the Vancouver Park Board. It was constructed by New Line Skateparks at a cost of $250,000 with design input from the Vancouver Skate Park Coalition.

The official opening of the new skate plaza is slated for Saturday, September 25th at 11 am with representatives of the City, Park Board and the skate community.

040910_skatecollage.jpg

41013jh01.jpg

wish i could find better pics......

heres my old park i locc'ed it at

park-01.jpg

doesnt look like much but it was fun

park-02.jpg

the RDS Park from vancouver...

entrance.jpg

lobby.jpg

street-1.jpg

street-2.jpg

Yep...started a new job at a marketing company and am looking forward to the pay day, just something for the summer. Its right next to a gas station so there will be a lot of slurpies going into me soon, and a mcdonalds as well.

Slave, i also put your pack in the mail...it will probably get there in 9-10 days..

Originally posted by fatbastard@Nov 11 2004, 09:18 AM

Yep...started a new job at a marketing company and am looking forward to the pay day, just something for the summer. Its right next to a gas station so there will be a lot of slurpies going into me soon, and a mcdonalds as well.

Slave, i also put your pack in the mail...it will probably get there in 9-10 days..

awesome! thanks fb...

i keep forgetting that it's summer in austrailia right now.

so are you also taking a break from school?

you're gonna get sick of eating mcdonalds. i know i did.

No probs.

i'm not taking a break from school, my last exam is in less than a week and our vacations till late feb. Its ok work it gets a bit repetative calling clients and organising sending them out financial manuals...haha and Mcdonalds is so cheap and convenient im VIP status there im a Very Important Person because everytime i buy a cheeseburger i get a free regular coke Woooooot!

clonerism- send me some cool things and i will return the favour.

Originally posted by Pistol@Nov 11 2004, 01:25 PM

yeah whatever happened to when?

I think he's just MIA...I haven't seen him around in a while.

man everyone is getting new jobs. I just got a job delivering pizza's for my buddies pizza place. Its nice because I get paid under the table and in cash everyday. Shits hot....plus half og the deliveries are within a block or two so I just walk there, no since in wasting gas.

rock on night owls