NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IntangibleFame@Nov 3 2004, 05:52 PM

slaves to the system....

pssssh earmuffs what chu know about some sparks? That shit is my life energy act like ya dont know!

Im tryin to plan a trip for christmas time...who has a couch open for 4 days or somethin?

hahahha.....WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SOME SPARKS?......lol.....I'm just playin'.......7-11...1.19 like whoa!........nice shit at the park......I like the "Where's C////?"......meet me at the park if you can...I'm down there everyday until 4:30 when I have to jet for work.....I'm out of supplies.....and I'm fiendin'......oh yeah,hahaha.....tell S to check out "The Finger" and look at the letters to the editor....and the "public art" section......oh..."The Finger" is a new publication like "The Inlander" or whatever.....get at me foo.....I'm not M.I.A.....hahaha...and you're gonna know you haven't seen me in awhile once you peep out my haircut.....

hell yes i have plans. the weather is nice and that means that ill get to ride for the weekend.

about to break outta school early here and go buy some brakes. work on my bike til about 5 and then go to work. comin' home and going to chenga.

saturday - working at the bar in the morning, then riding all day

sunday - taking my mom out to dinner and riding in the day

god, i need to move somewhere warm :\