NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

alure- havent seen you around much? all is good i hope

aw nice to see you care;]

werd..i've been extremely busy with school and work, it seems its impossible to have time to myself...now i see why students who go to school fulltime almost never work fulltime..but you gotta do what you gotta do....;] it hard trying to do homework with machai, so it always takes me forever..

and this weekend i chilled with mikro and !@#$%..went to a dive bar on friday and on saturday a car show..i forgot my camera both nights;[

awsome, glad to hear your getting out of the house and having some good old fashion fun. keep your head up. its all gravy.

*edit: also alure, the other day i went to leave you a message on myspace, and searched through my friends a dozen times thinking i overlooked it, or you changed your name on there, and with no luck, gave up. did you unfriend me? or delete your account.

i deleted my account sorry holmes.. i might add myself up again when i get a digi.. i would never delete you;] haha

i'm trying to figure out a fucking topic for my research paper ..i have to use my major.. and narrow it down, on something i find interesting..

hey you got msn or aim?

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

i think its in my profile, but both msn and aim are inf3ctionit3. also the same for yahoo. haha.

here add me on msn..cause i hate aim.. i sign off on my phone..and ill still get the stupid fucking messages on my phone..or someone will send me a message when i'm logged off on my phone and it will say i have new aim client..so then i go to check the convo..and it says "Sign in" so i do..and nothings there haha..

machai has some fucking ants in his pants..that child cant stay still..laying against me on the couch..rolling over me.. rolling the other way.. back and forth.. scooting..god i get tired just watching him..i was just holding onto one of his legs so he couldnt roll off of me onto the floor... crazy kid

its going good..i got alot more information at the school library.. i decided on my topic;]

i got my school id today.. and the bitch didnt tell me she was gonna take my picture.. and she said something funny and i started laughing and she took it..funny she got a pic with my dimple

Originally posted by alure

machai has some fucking ants in his pants..that child cant stay still..laying against me on the couch..rolling over me.. rolling the other way.. back and forth.. scooting..god i get tired just watching him..i was just holding onto one of his legs so he couldnt roll off of me onto the floor... crazy kid

he's trippin' balls obviously.