Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Deity718

simple paint question....

Guest Deity718

i havent painted in 10 years but i'm looking to make a little come back soon and i was just wondering what paint is good? there are so many types of p[aint out there nowadays which makes it pretty hard to select rather then years back when we had just car paint krylons and Rustos....help a brotha out please...

Guest Deity718

what about american accents, i remember when they first came out they where nice and thick are these as good?

if you want some comeback slick shit use montana or if youse a pimp try the cristal of paint belton.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i love american accents, you have to get Summer Squash, thats my favorite color. great for forces.

Guest whoami

Heres my rule Kids who take the easy way (belton montanna) get the easy bennefits and less respect here....Now if you want respect get enough can control to rock a peice with Some Colorspray and cheap shit...Then your down in the books....

......what?

Originally posted by whoami

Heres my rule Kids who take the easy way (belton montanna) get the easy bennefits and less respect here...

HAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahah

Your lame. So DAIM, LOOMIT, or VIRUS get no respect from you? ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

CAPS...... montana crushes

Heres my rule Kids who take the easy way (belton montanna) get the easy bennefits and less respect here....Now if you want respect get enough can control to rock a peice with Some Colorspray and cheap shit...Then your down in the books....

flamer!

krylon, rusto, and painters touch are all affordable, easy to find, and are good paint. belton and montana are the best but really hard to attribute. and then the rest of the junk and American accents which i think sucks

experiment find what u like all writers are different.

Guest whoami
Originally posted by SYE

flamer!

I bet your bomb with montanna you fucking dumbass I hear your coments in the yard...

Guest whoami

Re: ......what?

Originally posted by CAPS

HAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahah

Your lame. So DAIM, LOOMIT, or VIRUS get no respect from you? ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

CAPS...... montana crushes

Hey dickhead i'm talking about bitches like you that think your hard shit but your just an addicted euro addict if you cant rock a peice with krylon or rusto your just a euro paint villan...And i'm sure all three of those writers have used paint besides euro smart guy....god go fall down a flight of stairs dipshit...

Guest whoami
Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

American accents which i think sucks

Hunter green is the shit...AA kills...

all i have to say is if you have a choice between using Krylon sun yellow and some clear varnish, it dosen't matter because they are about equally opaque.

Guest SIKFUK

if you need to ask a question like that, mabey you should stay retired/in active. unfuckinbelievable<<<<<<<<<<<<<:lol:

I bet your bomb with montanna you fucking dumbass I hear your coments in the yard...

Just cuz ur cheap ass cant afford montana doesnt mean anyone gives a fuck and you never objected to being called a flamer you dickhead...

whoami huh? who you are is a rambling faggot

in a institution for gays

p.s. I know you have been looking for me in the yard so

heres a fag icon just for you:rolleyes:

BITCH!

Guest HAL

Calm down killer. My cheap ass can't afford no Belton either, but I'm glad when I have it. I think the point he's trying to make is that a lot of kids will try to shortcut their way to fame with $5 cans of spicy colors and forgo what the rest of us did, which was trying to paint a clean piece with watery-ass Krylon jade green fills. Basically what us "older heads" are bitching about is that we had to deal with painting with chocolate milk for all these years, while now you can just take a ride down to the local shop and pick out any color in the rainbow with one coat coverage. It kind of takes the pain and sufferering out (which is great for those of us that did it for years), but I think filling with shitty paint and drippy outlines definitely teaches you how to paint.

Having some belton to outline with is such a treat, because you never have to fix anything. Just one shot and you're set.

Guest whoami
Originally posted by SYE

Just cuz ur cheap ass cant afford montana doesnt mean anyone gives a fuck and you never objected to being called a flamer you dickhead...

whoami huh? who you are is a rambling faggot

in a institution for gays

p.s. I know you have been looking for me in the yard so

heres a fag icon just for you:rolleyes:

BITCH!

Shutup you suburbian Bigot If you really do bomb with belton your wasting money big time, using 5$ cans to get it buffed in 24 hours sounds like the smartest idea ever according to this guy, because he cant even bust a hollow without it dripping to the ground...

I hope you go to prison for date rape, and get molested by Men their well see who the "FLAMIN FAGGUT" is then...

Guest whoami
Originally posted by HAL

Calm down killer. My cheap ass can't afford no Belton either, but I'm glad when I have it. I think the point he's trying to make is that a lot of kids will try to shortcut their way to fame with $5 cans of spicy colors and forgo what the rest of us did, which was trying to paint a clean piece with watery-ass Krylon jade green fills. Basically what us "older heads" are bitching about is that we had to deal with painting with chocolate milk for all these years, while now you can just take a ride down to the local shop and pick out any color in the rainbow with one coat coverage. It kind of takes the pain and sufferering out (which is great for those of us that did it for years), but I think filling with shitty paint and drippy outlines definitely teaches you how to paint.

Having some belton to outline with is such a treat, because you never have to fix anything. Just one shot and you're set.

amen...

Shutup you suburbian Bigot If you really do bomb with belton your wasting money big time, using 5$ cans to get it buffed in 24 hours sounds like the smartest idea ever according to this guy, because he cant even bust a hollow without it dripping to the ground...

I hope you go to prison for date rape, and get molested by Men their well see who the "FLAMIN FAGGUT" is then...

^Fag

......go fuck....

Hey dickhead i'm talking about bitches like you that think your hard shit but your just an addicted euro addict if you cant rock a peice with krylon or rusto your just a euro paint villan...And i'm sure all three of those writers have used paint besides euro smart guy....god go fall down a flight of stairs dipshit...

You know what smart guy.. yeah I love Monty and paint with it a lot but I paint with Kry JUST AS MUCH. I just got done piecing a car for some sponsorship shit and I used all Kry. I have almost 30 cans of Teracotta that I piece with all the time, I use tons of true blue satin,...... I could go on but I think you made yourself look like enough of a tred. Go fuck yourself you Monty Nazi. You pry haven't even painted with it so go fk yerself.

CAPS.... why?

Guest whoami
Originally posted by SYE

^Fag

Shutup and have your parents order more belton off the net for you, so you can express your art side more you, waste of space, and resources...As For Caps...Monty Nazi? Yea thats it, your a genius..awesome...:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this