Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Giving Tree

dr pepper cars?

who has seen these?i caught a glimpse... i think i saw a erika? or erotika... something... it was too far away to see well.. and another piece i couldnt recognise... anyway.. these cars are wild... anyone else catch odd shit like this?

oh and on a different note.. i saw a stamper piece with a huge stamp through it... that made me laugh... it wasnt even over anything.. they just buffed the center.

well this thread isnt going exactly as i planned.. i was basically asking who knew of freights like this.. i know about tropicanas, but none other.. and why would companies like this use freights to ship??? i was just curious about that type of shit...

One time, about a year ago, (at my old yard :( ) I saw about 3 CARNATION MILK reefers (had the logo and everything) pass by...they were white, with the pink logo. Fuckin killer as fuck. They had pieces on them, too...I can't remember who though.

i heard about these, but didn't know at the time what the people were talking about. so i asked one of them later and they seemed to have no clue of what i was talking about??

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this