Help out a new writer

Guest Erofet

Originally posted by mapo wc

by the way, youre way better then when i started.

dont believe me?

you better believe me or things are gonna get ugly...

still dont believe me??

dont make me do this..you better believe me...

thats it..i have no choice..here it comes...

MY FIRST PIECE!!!

http://members.aol.com/meccamc/mapo.jpg'>

believe me now?

just practice and practice and practice and then more practice then youll eventuallly get better by the way thats looks like more like a bombtoo me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

REAL ADVICE

Okay

Try to draw letters more straight at first

Keep the 3-d big on one side, it looks like light is hitting it from the opposite side that way

at least you have the concept of multiple inlines, something no-one in Detroit seems to know about

Guest MRBURNS

first of all..go buy yourself subway art, and the dondi book..if u cant find them, order them off of amazon, get yourself some better markers, prismacolor colored pencils, inking pens, white gelpens, and start doin a blackbook using peoples ideas from those books to do your name....learn your basics first, then eventually youll start to get looser. take pics off of websites of stuff u like, and stuff them in a folder, and study style a little bit. but remember, if your shit dont look okay in black and white, it wont look better in color...peace...MRBURNZ..TNB

well lets see.. im not the best person taht can judge your work, but i have learned from my own experience...

Litarly this is what i did, type your name up on your computer, look at the diffrent fonts, draw your name in all diffrent fonts, then just add little things, keep it really simple and easy to read at first.

also when you draw, make sure the space of the letters is the same width as all the others, some letters are really wide, others are thin, if you clean up your stucture, and draw straight lines, maybe you'll get somewhere

finally, dont be one of those kids who just starts, and is like, yeah i write, then never go out to paint, i mean sitting at home and drawing, then posting them on here isnt going to help much, even tho it could help a little, you need to learn from yourself, see what your weak at, and chill around "The Yard Forum" cus that will help you too

hope i helped, ../naksoner/

Archived