Help out a new writer

Guest Erofet

Guest Erofet

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/19349/Profet.jpg'>

I just like to get as much critism as possible so i know what i can do to make my stuff better. I know the first E looks familiar to somone else's( icant remember who, it was on one of those model train cars) I didnt mean to bite his style, I drew that thing up before i saw his e, so i probally wont be using it again. And the stars i probally wont use again either.

Erofet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MyTeeMexican

looks good man. Just keep practicing, and yes when you start out you can copy stuff. Thats the only way to get an idea of what you are doing. Then later on you can start to develop your own style once you are more comfortable with letters.

advice- Don't look at graffiti on the internet.Go walk around your own town or city to get a feel for what is being done. This will give you style...unique to your area.

Don't ask for opinions.

Don't post your shit until you have done at least 15 pieces.

Don't stop sketching until you are 21...

And go out and paint insterad of wasting time on here.

and this...this is the fast track to success and to becoming one of the elite quilters in the game.

:king:

don't post shit on here and ask for criticism, who cares what a bunch of internet graf stalkers think. pick up a pen and fill 30 notebookes with simple bubble and block letters, then work on your hand styles...piecing will come later when you gain some control and consistency. and i have to say it, yes the piece above sucks ass. but again...don't take the ball busting to seriously..it comes with the territory.

1. dont get caught.

2. biting is ok until you get your own style.

3. learn the most basic form of letters

4.tags, then throwups, then straight letters, then pieces, then repeat.

5. theres no replacement for hard work and time.

i'd look in to getting a new name.."dun"...the only advice i have is paint your ass off..if you are in fact serious about this game..

dont try to work with differents sizes in your letters till you can make the piece work with letters of the same size and weight.... basically the name of the game is start simple and work your way up... we know you joined the graff game for fame, but your gonna have to eat on dirt for a few years before you catch the fame....

Archived