FORTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pillow forts are the shit, I used to make them all the time, huge ones. the best is when you are inside and that thing collapses and you gotta find your way out. me and my brother would make a few throughout the house and have all out wars with rubber band guns, my forts would have gun turrets and shit, but that fucker would sneak up and collapse my fort and I would come running out trying to blaze him up.

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

i AM angus.

so that means you have funny ears. BOJANGLES' EARS LOOK FUNNY!!!!!

Re: El Morro Fort, Old San Juan

Originally posted by El Mamerro

http://www.gicco.com/puertorico/el%20morro%20court.JPG'>

Back in the day, I used to fruitboot all over this thing and get kicked out by security on a weekly basis. Being gay was sure fun those days. Beer,

El Mamerro

I was at this fort. That little turret on the left smelled like urine.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: Re: El Morro Fort, Old San Juan

Originally posted by autobernard

I was at this fort. That little turret on the left smelled like urine.

Dude, those turrets are the filthiest things in the history of mankind. I've personally peed and thrown up in a number of them, and that's pretty tame. People have sex in them, take shits, do heroin, etc. It's so fucking foul.

Good times: Skating all day over old San Juan, sticking around during the night and getting drunk as shit on San Sebastian st., then sitting on the fort wall overlooking the cemetery to watch the sun come up, <sigh>. Beer,

El Mamerro

• 1 year later...

Re: El Morro Fort, Old San Juan

Originally posted by El Mamerro

http://www.gicco.com/puertorico/el%20morro%20court.JPG'>

Back in the day, I used to fruitboot all over this thing and get kicked out by security on a weekly basis. Being gay was sure fun those days. Beer,

El Mamerro

FORT townsend and other FORTS around Northwest washington are like that. EXCEPT LIKE 1()()()()()()()()() times better cause they are more huge and wicked. I went in one like 3 years ago and got lost cause it was reall dark. There from wwII

• 9 months later...

Archived