Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/07/2014 in all sections

1. Thank you. Thank you very much. 25% of my life down the tubes. Wouldn't have missed it for the world even though I missed the world for it. (not really. just didn't document it . shoulda KeptItRail) @Symbols, I'd apologize if I meant it but c'mon. You're not new to this cesspool either.
    1 point
  2. can't say its a surprise, graffiti cultures dead. i'm done getting angry about it. i am proud to have been apart of a real movement, subculture, lifestyle that was as pure as anything before, or after its time. so many things about it made sense to me, now none of it does so i don't try to make any sense of it. i do things just for me now, albeit in smaller much more calculated doses. i don't pay attention online or hang out with younger writers, i don't care about whats going on wherever. i just do it for me, its better that way. it also keeps things exciting again here and there when i see something dope or get out and do something dope. its like the isolation brings it back pre-internet, pre-mass access. back when it was about areas/cities/regions when you didn't know about other styles and when you got so stoked seeing them when an out of town dude would roll through or some shit. its actually helped me not hate graffiti, which is what happened for a few years.
    1 point
  3. Rest in peace homie...
    1 point
  4. Thanks Fist. After lurking for so long I've pretty well read through critical mass in TS, and even though this doesn't have to do with freights, it fits right in with the general idea. This is (edit: potentially) going to be a shit storm. We pretty narrowly avoided mass bitch-niggary with the Bieber incident and I'm thinking this is pretty well going to put the cherry on top. Just wanted to know the general consensus on the implications some shit like this is going to have for dudes doin what they do. The only thing i can say that's a little comforting is that they have left "graffiti" out of their marketing thus far and kept it strictly to the term "Street Art".
    1 point
  5. some of us are at work so fap off with teh boobz
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00