Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/15/2014 in all sections

1. you are a chef, so i know you love to eat and enjoy food more than most. imagine how fucking annoying and restrictive being diabetic at a young age would be for you, and maybe your career? in a way you are lucky, because your body is actually telling you directly just how irresponsible you are being and what is going to happen if you dont change course. you no longer have the privilege of entertaining the addicts fantasy of 'maybe I will be okay' . heed the flashing lights before you run headfirst into certain disaster. good luck
    2 points
  2. Need some legal advice, if anyone has experience or might be able to help. It would be much appreciated. Scenario: -2 friends are out tagging. -Random guy supposedly spots 1 guy tagging a mail box. -Random guy rolls up on 1 friend and asks to see/grabs his hands looking for paint -1 Friend runs away from random guy because he is kind of spooked. -Friend stops running because he states he has done nothing wrong, and was merely running because the guy freaked him out (guy kept up with him) -Random guy calls cops, cops question friend and take pictures (he had some paint on his hands) -Tells cops he ran because guy spooked him, fully cooperates with cops, and is let go. -Weeks later receives 2 fines, 1 for vandalism 1 for criminal mischief. My question is, they didn't arrest him in the first place, he had no paint or anything on him when cops came, and they supposedly found a paint marker or same color paint used to tag on said mailbox. Only "evidence" is the guy who says he saw the guy tagging. I feel like this is all complete bullshit. If anyone has some advice or might be able to help, like I said it would be much appreciated.
    1 point
  3. http://www.smh.com.au/comment/beards-and-blokes-our-entitlement-generation-20140115-30v1j.html
    1 point
  4. check my dude out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo79Kw73Wac
    1 point
  5. you best protect your beard ..you best protect your beard ....you best protect your beard
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00