yeah i got it hell yes

Kiro7

Well it was about 4 or 5 and we got back from the movies and me and her went to her house, and yeah she lives with her parents shes 15, so we were making out on her couch and stuff and and i was like " girl we gotta escalate this" and she was like " i know" so i whipped it out all suave and then she started gettin at it , i hit her shirt and her parents came home 15 minutes later so i got on my way. It was the dopest thing ive had done yeah i know im actn all teeny on ya all so ill shut up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah thanks for your alls ideas but i thought of the best way to get it. "baby we gotta escalate this" (even if the girl is thinkn of something besides head) so shell be "alright" and when you whip it out she agreed to it and wont want to dissapoint.

Originally posted by komo4

Well it was about 4 or 5 and we got back from the movies and me and her went to her house, and yeah she lives with her parents shes 15, so we were making out on her couch and stuff and and i was like " girl we gotta escalate this" and she was like " i know" so i whipped it out all suave and then she started gettin at it , i hit her shirt and her parents came home 15 minutes later so i got on my way. It was the dopest thing ive had done yeah i know im actn all teeny on ya all so ill shut up.

you are SO the man, oooh yeh:manly deep voice:

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by komo4

i hit her shirt

ATTA BOY!

what kind of shirt was it? green? green shirts are fun to hit! BAAM!

Im sleepy tonight! Think ill go drink some Fresca!

I had PSATS this morning. i totally kicked cunt on them! maybe missed some math. verbal i did damn good though.

Archived