ya....meh

Beast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"for the ub fellas" hahahahaha...........you guys make me laugh. flicking trainz of your favorite writers is like opening a pack of ball cards and getting a babe ruth to you or some shit....you all suck at graffiti. you all look up to us like superstars......wich we are, but none the less, we paint graffiti. wow. if any of you "ub" toys would spend half as much time painting rather than trading/posting flicks and benching yards....you too could be a "collectable" pic. yall suck and get no respect.....especially you toys wo openly hit up ub on trains...i see you out there. its a photography club. NOT A GRAFF CREW. geta clue. toyz.

Originally posted by IRON HEAD+Aug 20 2005, 10:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IRON HEAD - Aug 20 2005, 10:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BENCHER@Aug 20 2005, 09:34 PM

GSOUTH

PROKS

CRONS

NUFF SAID, KBTYRANTZ WHAZARDOUS

[/b]

Fuck give me a break.....Gsouth.?? Try king dreos vizy fuck pretty much everyone in this post cept gsouth.. But your friends told u that u should vote for him.. :love2:

you fo realz son I'ma supa star and shit flick my trains and shit cause like yo yous a fag,I'm such a supa star I don't flick mah own shit cause nigguhs be all like on the 12 o doin shits fo me and shit ya know................who the fuck are you to talk shit about people just flicking trains,your a homo too for painting them cause I know your stupendous graffiti skills have but a mill bucks in your hollywood bank account mister super star graffiti writer.

Douch Bag

Originally posted by black tooth@Aug 20 2005, 04:33 PM

"for the ub fellas" hahahahaha...........you guys make me laugh. flicking trainz of your favorite writers is like opening a pack of ball cards and getting a babe ruth to you or some shit....you all suck at graffiti. you all look up to us like superstars......wich we are, but none the less, we paint graffiti. wow. if any of you "ub" toys would spend half as much time painting rather than trading/posting flicks and benching yards....you too could be a "collectable" pic. yall suck and get no respect.....especially you toys wo openly hit up ub on trains...i see you out there. its a photography club. NOT A GRAFF CREW. geta clue. toyz.

Man shut up, you make yourself look like a fool. Sure there are benchers in UB, but there are just as many writers in it too. I can think of a couple that you probably look up to. It's too bad you have so much hate in your life to bitch about us....its the intenet, so get a clue

...benching is a big part of being a freight painter for me, so is throwing up monikers AND painting...

...I put UB up on my pieces and people line the crew name, so be it...

...the UB is all about love for freight life, not just trading 'baseball cards'...remember when you were a kid and you were stoked to get something rare in a pack, same here...

...we UBers have love for this life and will continue to do so if we have support from people or not...fuck the hate and enjoy the yards, however you do....