Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Worthy For a wall or no?

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Zodiac, Oct 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodiac

Zodiac Guest

i just drew this im thinking of piecing it on a wall whatcha think?[​IMG]
    my scanner is a little off and i didnt color it i just want some NON-DICK oppinions:king:

2. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

give it a year or two

3. KARD like WOE

KARD like WOE Senior Member

hmm i dotn see why not... should look god in paint

4. Zodiac

Zodiac Guest

what you talkin about willis?:heated:

5. Zodiac

Zodiac Guest

oops!

man i just noticed some of my lines are a little uneven, try to disregard those i never do that with paint

6. dead fetus

dead fetus Guest

7. Zodiac

Zodiac Guest

wow good or wow bad?:confused:

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

ok, i vote you're not allowed to give criticism anymore because its clearly obvious that you have no eyes.

zodiak, no offense man, but yes, it will look as bad on a wall as it does on paper. you need to work on straight letters and simple stuff before you start trying to do pieces an shit. those letters are pretty bad. tone down all the tree branches an shit you got coming from them, an just work with basic structure.

is that supposed to be a mad scientist or something? he should go back to the lab.

9. 5th wheel

5th wheel Guest

i think most would agree when i say painting is 5 times harder than drawing a piece...you gotta have can control and patience....try to make the letters flow more and each follow a same style...and dont add little squigly lines to make it look crazy.......and that heart pulse thing and the satellite thing or whatever could be a little tricky painting.....give it a whirl though....wont hurt ya....just make you better...learn from your mistakes.....and keep at it.
    :dazed:

10. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

if youve already painted before and your others were whorty why would you even ask about this one? paint it if you want but i wouldnt go over anyones stuff with that one.

11. Zodiac

Zodiac Guest

man i drew that shit in like a few minutes off the top of my head. you you want me to i can spend a few hours drawing that shit out nice and clean to make you hardcore critics happy i was just asking the oppinions on the basic design. damn.

12. Cheif Wantalotacokkk

Cheif Wantalotacokkk New Jack

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

listen tiger, you gotta learn to take criticism. you asked our opinion, and people are giving it, accept it.

no one cares about the line quality, were talking about the letter quality or the lack there of.
    why you draw some 5 minute shit, then present it to us? id like to see what you can come up with after a couple hours worth of work. if i was asking someones opinion, id want to present my best example of the item in question, not the worst. but then again, thats me.

14. dead fetus

dead fetus Guest

i'll let you decide.

15. Zodiac

Zodiac Guest

yo i hear ya i got no problems with criticism. but i dont have the time to draw it all nice a pretty now cause i got to go to college soon just for you innocence i will make a nice completed oiece like that one and post in when i get a chance. by the way the mad scientist comment was below the belt:dazed: :spent:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.