1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

woke up with olive chunks in my nose this morning

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8lover, Jan 1, 2002.

1. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

woke up with olive chunks in my nose this morning

Discussion started by fr8lover - Jan 1, 2002

im back and all i know was that i was caked with champagne and vomit on my clothes this morning, pepporoni and olive throwup in my nostrils, and a really bad headache...sunny times.

how is everyone else today?

2. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Jan 1, 2002

"If you love me, you'll recycle my corn" some freak once told me.

I'm great, hungover a bit.. but i'm great.

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Jan 1, 2002

I fucking drank my ass stupid last night till 6 am, and was forcefully woken up at 11 am to go to the beach, where we drank Budweiser and went diving for spiny lobster till sunset. We caught four 3-to-4 pounders, and went home and cooked a hell of a lobster soup and drank rum and cokes till 9 pm. And now I am home, still dizzy, and fearing the wrath of dehydration and hangoverness that will set in quite soon. The year started out pretty damn good. Beer,

El Mamerro

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jan 2, 2002

i blacked out at 11pm.....apparently from there i made it until 12:30....puked....went back and partied for 10 minutes....puked, puked, fell asleep in the bathtub, puked, walked around in my boxers and socks and commited random acts of drunkness before being wrangled into bed....my hangover lasted until 9 tonight

2 bottles of champage and half a 1/5 of bicardi......i think i went a bit overboard

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  5. imported_Tesseract - Replied Jan 2, 2002

I ate so much that no matter how i drunk i remained sober.

6. dBUSH

dBUSH 12oz Member

dBUSH - Replied Jan 2, 2002

dammit fr8- I really like olives and that's just gross! my night wasn't so rough- I was shitfaced and then hungover, but I convinced my stomach to upchuck this morning's orange juice and I felt much better! I just cleared up the mystery of how I got home in one piece. Kinda gives a new meaning to fuzzy memories.

dBUSH - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Jan 2, 2002

Whats with all you guys drinking untill you almost die, you should realize how much will make you puke or get a bad hangover. I only have appropaite amounts that wont make me too sick or hungover.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Jan 2, 2002

i was hungover and i could have sworn i was still high when i woke up. but other than that, i guess i am okay after a free dinner with the parents and watching full metal jacket. i am a true survivor.

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  9. Step8

Step8 12oz Senior Member

Step8 - Replied Jan 2, 2002

my hangover lasted till 8pm.... and tbs' comedy cure didnt cure anything....

Step8 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 12oz Senior Member

OPIUM3 - Replied Jan 2, 2002

Dehydrated as fuck. I'm a small kid who drank a milk jug full of good ol' keg beer. and then 5 12oz cups of it later on. Smoked 2 stogies, and that didn't help me feel that good. After urinating well over a dozen times throughout the course of the night i purchased 2grams of hallucenogenic mushrooms at some neighborhood block party, and was tempted to take them as well. You think of some dumb things to do when your all faded, alas i still fought the urge to shroom. Glad i did. But I'm still wondering how i avoided vomiting my ass off after all of that shit!?! It wasn't a good sleep though... Next time i'm stickin my belt down my throat before i go to bed...

All in the name of a good time.

OPIUM3 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: