woke up with olive chunks in my nose this morning

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

im back and all i know was that i was caked with champagne and vomit on my clothes this morning, pepporoni and olive throwup in my nostrils, and a really bad headache...sunny times.

how is everyone else today?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I fucking drank my ass stupid last night till 6 am, and was forcefully woken up at 11 am to go to the beach, where we drank Budweiser and went diving for spiny lobster till sunset. We caught four 3-to-4 pounders, and went home and cooked a hell of a lobster soup and drank rum and cokes till 9 pm. And now I am home, still dizzy, and fearing the wrath of dehydration and hangoverness that will set in quite soon. The year started out pretty damn good. Beer,

El Mamerro

i blacked out at 11pm.....apparently from there i made it until 12:30....puked....went back and partied for 10 minutes....puked, puked, fell asleep in the bathtub, puked, walked around in my boxers and socks and commited random acts of drunkness before being wrangled into bed....my hangover lasted until 9 tonight

2 bottles of champage and half a 1/5 of bicardi......i think i went a bit overboard

dammit fr8- I really like olives and that's just gross! my night wasn't so rough- I was shitfaced and then hungover, but I convinced my stomach to upchuck this morning's orange juice and I felt much better! I just cleared up the mystery of how I got home in one piece. Kinda gives a new meaning to fuzzy memories.

Originally posted by fr8lover

how is everyone else today?

Dehydrated as fuck. I'm a small kid who drank a milk jug full of good ol' keg beer. and then 5 12oz cups of it later on. Smoked 2 stogies, and that didn't help me feel that good. After urinating well over a dozen times throughout the course of the night i purchased 2grams of hallucenogenic mushrooms at some neighborhood block party, and was tempted to take them as well. You think of some dumb things to do when your all faded, alas i still fought the urge to shroom. Glad i did. But I'm still wondering how i avoided vomiting my ass off after all of that shit!?! It wasn't a good sleep though... Next time i'm stickin my belt down my throat before i go to bed...

All in the name of a good time.

Archived