Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Wine Drinkers Thread.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by oldenglish, May 17, 2003.

1. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

fuck the budlight. Im on to some Fetzer00 Cab.
    Be drinking the BV Coastal with the ripped label on the reg to.
    and please....dont even try and talk about white zin unless yous....

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i fuckin love this stuff

[​IMG]

3. ÀEL GRINGO?

ÀEL GRINGO? Junior Member

Whats the time!?

Oh Gato Negro!

4. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

Francis Coppola Merlot specifically is not to be slept on.
    RavensWood makes a nice RED zin.
    and you know baby....the ass is in getting her drunk on Rossi sangaria.
    ingrediants for newbe's.

Bottle Rossi.
    Bag of Ice.
    Bottle Squirt.
    Assorted fruit if you must but definitley cantalope.
    Two Advil before drinking if you dont want a hangover.

5. Dick Quickwood

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Well, there are definately 2 kinds of wine, vintage, which is only sometimes what it's cracked up to be, and commercial, the wine you buy and drink... I have a few bottles tucked away but on the regular I go with bottles that cost less than $20.

I like the Berringer 2001 Chardonnay, and since it's been on sale lately I've been into that... Kendall Jackson has had some nice years too... I generally stick w/ a chardonnay or pinot grigio but I drink a few reds as well... though I avoid burgundys...

7. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

motherfuckers be breadin on that shit though.

last 4th i went to a party where not only they had a vinyard on the hill slope in the front yard....but motherfuckers had at leass 500THOUSAND in wine chilling in a private cellar to the left of the kitchen.

8. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

being that i still drink malt steadily i got nothing to do with whites.
    i mean i had some rhine the other night....but if im pullin wines....it nothing but reds. must be the southern italian in me.

9. ÀEL GRINGO?

ÀEL GRINGO? Junior Member

Hahahaha! Viva la Rossi!

... melon wine has never turned out very good for me

10. Dick Quickwood

11. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

Rossi do you better potnah.

not that i be hating......but at least rossi can taste gooooooood.

12. Dick Quickwood

this shit is legendary

http://www.tcsn.net/rags/bum/cisco.jpg'>

Cisco
    18% alc. by vol.

Cisco is bottled by the nation's second largest wine company, Canandaigua Wine Co., in Canandaigua, NY and Naples, NY - the same company as Wild Irish Rose. Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila. Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine. The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better. Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common. Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants. Nudity and violence may well be involved, too. You really do not want to mess around with this one. In 1991, its tendency to cause a temporary form of inebriated insanity led the Federal Trade Commission to require its bottlers to print a warning on the label (above right). The FTC also forced them to drop their marketing slogan, "Takes You by Surprise," even though it was entirely accurate. Since those days, Cisco is harder to find outside the slums, although the FTC's demonizing of the drink only bolstered its reputation for getting people trashed. Anyone who overlooks the warning and confuses this with a casual wine cooler is going to get more than they bargained for.

Our research shows that Cisco is actually the second best tasting of the five great bum wines, especially if you're having one of those hankerings for cheap Vodka, Jello and Robitussin. We must also note that Cisco is the best of all 5 bum wines at putting the darkest and puffiest bags under your eyes. The nuclear-tinted color of "Cisco RED" is reminiscent of diesel fuel. Most Cisco flavors are named by the fruit flavor that they are trying to emulate, but the one picture is simply called "RED." This chemical disaster will get your head spinning in no time. A test subject reports, "Strawberry Cisco has a bouquet similar to that of Frankenberry cereal fermented in wine cooler with added sprinkle of brandy for presentation." The sticky, sickingly sweet taste with a hint of antifreeze really comes through in the repellant taste of Cisco. Avaliable in various flavors, 375 mL and 750mL sizes. Down a whole 750 mL and you had better be ready to clear your calendar as you suffer through Cisco's legendary 2 day hangover.

13. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

cysco taste like shit though.

14. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

key thing to remember though when drinking non fortifieds is....

20 small glasses rather than 5 big ones.

wise old italian man told me so.

15. Dick Quickwood