Wine Drinkers Thread.

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Francis Coppola Merlot specifically is not to be slept on.

RavensWood makes a nice RED zin.

and you know baby....the ass is in getting her drunk on Rossi sangaria.

ingrediants for newbe's.

Bottle Rossi.

Bag of Ice.

Bottle Squirt.

Assorted fruit if you must but definitley cantalope.

Two Advil before drinking if you dont want a hangover.

Well, there are definately 2 kinds of wine, vintage, which is only sometimes what it's cracked up to be, and commercial, the wine you buy and drink... I have a few bottles tucked away but on the regular I go with bottles that cost less than $20.

I like the Berringer 2001 Chardonnay, and since it's been on sale lately I've been into that... Kendall Jackson has had some nice years too... I generally stick w/ a chardonnay or pinot grigio but I drink a few reds as well... though I avoid burgundys...

motherfuckers be breadin on that shit though.

last 4th i went to a party where not only they had a vinyard on the hill slope in the front yard....but motherfuckers had at leass 500THOUSAND in wine chilling in a private cellar to the left of the kitchen.

this shit is legendary

http://www.tcsn.net/rags/bum/cisco.jpg'>

Cisco

18% alc. by vol.

Cisco is bottled by the nation's second largest wine company, Canandaigua Wine Co., in Canandaigua, NY and Naples, NY - the same company as Wild Irish Rose. Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila. Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine. The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better. Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common. Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants. Nudity and violence may well be involved, too. You really do not want to mess around with this one. In 1991, its tendency to cause a temporary form of inebriated insanity led the Federal Trade Commission to require its bottlers to print a warning on the label (above right). The FTC also forced them to drop their marketing slogan, "Takes You by Surprise," even though it was entirely accurate. Since those days, Cisco is harder to find outside the slums, although the FTC's demonizing of the drink only bolstered its reputation for getting people trashed. Anyone who overlooks the warning and confuses this with a casual wine cooler is going to get more than they bargained for.

Our research shows that Cisco is actually the second best tasting of the five great bum wines, especially if you're having one of those hankerings for cheap Vodka, Jello and Robitussin. We must also note that Cisco is the best of all 5 bum wines at putting the darkest and puffiest bags under your eyes. The nuclear-tinted color of "Cisco RED" is reminiscent of diesel fuel. Most Cisco flavors are named by the fruit flavor that they are trying to emulate, but the one picture is simply called "RED." This chemical disaster will get your head spinning in no time. A test subject reports, "Strawberry Cisco has a bouquet similar to that of Frankenberry cereal fermented in wine cooler with added sprinkle of brandy for presentation." The sticky, sickingly sweet taste with a hint of antifreeze really comes through in the repellant taste of Cisco. Avaliable in various flavors, 375 mL and 750mL sizes. Down a whole 750 mL and you had better be ready to clear your calendar as you suffer through Cisco's legendary 2 day hangover.

Originally posted by ARCEL

"What's the word? / Thunderbird / How's it sold? / Good and cold / What's the jive? / Bird's alive / What's the price? / Thirty twice."

Hahaha, when I was a kid some rednecks taught me the last line to that...

"Who drinks the most?

Them damn black folks!"

but I never thought it was that funny, just amusing in a sad way...

vino

I'm from vancity so most of the bottles you guys are talking about I have never heard of. I do enjoy-southern Italian,A french house wine,and I'm totalling feeling your taste ZeeZee

"cant beat a good riesling""unless its with gerwutztraminer".

Geez

Guest willy.wonka

man,

i didnt want to see mad dog and cisco

its all about them boxes for your fridges..i like wine..my homie is a chef and im pretty sure he's sampled some choice.

Archived