who remembers...

ledzep

... that movie by the same dude that made the animatd version of the hobit? the one about this dude that buys a board game and he turns into a dragon and him and these other dudes gotta go kill this bad nasty lookin guy that currupted all the other dragons?

that was some cool shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah, its not taht one, its by the same guy that did the animated version of the hobbit.

...plus, the one im talkin about has dragons and knights n shit. and freaky ass rats taht drive people crazy with thier shrill squeeks.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

No..

The kid steals Barbra Bush's piggy bank,

buys some rock, meets Alf, and rocks out

with a bunch of cartoons.

Hahaha. I remember seeing that at school in like 1st or second grade. That was the shit that made me want to do drugs.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Hahaha. I remember seeing that at school in like 1st or second grade. That was the shit that made me want to do drugs.

Yeah man, I saw it in 3rd or 4th grade... I

remember honestly thinking to myself "wait..

they got these things called drugs that can

make you hang out with cartoons.. and they

make you feel great? Where's that pipe..."

Dare was such a disservice.

hahaha thread jacker 9000

<span style='color:black'>haha. for real i always thought that kid looked hella cool when he was all gone on those dope rocks. I was like "wait I can look like a fuckin zombie too? If I only knew what i know now, the dope spot was right around the corner from school. But haha, the kid in the cartoon is like 10 years old fucked up on rocks. Why didnt he start with weed. You know, the really evil drug? The cartoon woulda been a lot better if they showed him progress from cigarettes all the way up to heroin. Watchin him fall asleep and shit in the middle of sentences.</span>:lol:

Archived