Where can i get...

I AM THE END

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hydrogen peroxide

chlorine bleach

ammonia

two parts bleach, one part of each of the other ingredients, put in a plastic bottle of some sort, shake it for at least thirty seconds and be sure it's mixed good, then let it sit for about five minutes to mix properly.put it in a marker or mop, make sure you don't get it on your skin when you use it, so wearing gloves is a good idea.

the best etch recipe i have used for years is u get a 1 litre pop bottle and put half toilet bowl cleaner in it and a a little bit of waterproof deck stain..... it will harden so put a bunch of chunks of tin foil in there .first u have to do it fast then cap it and sheke it up for a little bit then hide it under ur bed for a while................... i want someone to realy try this and get back tio me on how permennant it is.

Originally posted by chumbawumba

Yeah, and if you put Drain-O into a soda bottle with a bunch of crunched up foil balls you get a nice formula, too. The Drain-O eats the foil balls and makes it metallic and cool. Definitley worth a try.

Does that really work? Has anyone tried this?

lol i can see the headlines now: Man Blows Self To Peices As Neighbors Watch. heres another good recipe go find everything possible in ur house thats even remotly explosive/flammible. douse yourself in it and light it. run into nearest plate glass window while flaming. some good etch right there.

Archived