where can i find......

DOLR....LED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont say a word

and as for your basic pleas i think theres like three

guilty

not guilty

nolo contendrea(sp) (means roughly "no contest" as in "im not pleading guilty but i cant prove my innosence")

dont worry it doesnt matter too much, when you actually get to court you'll just throw them like a couple hundred bucks here and there, then get called up to the stand, sworn in, and the prosecutor/judge/attourney/ lawer(if you either of the two) will just talk in crazy legal speak over your head and act like your not there in the first place. you basically just sit back and wait for them to decide what their going to do with you, have fun

as to the specific laws of nevada im not sure what to tell you other than its public record, you can always call the local station and ask how to access them. i would highly recommend that anybody interested in knowing their rights as citizens of this country, what to say and what not to say if approached by authority like people, etc. read a small booklet put out by aclu called know your rights. you can download it at www.aclu.org by searching "know your rights". i believe the file is kyr or something of the sort.

Originally posted by DOLR....LED

by the way my state is nevada

nevada cops are dicks, i hate them all. stupid cunts. got my first ticket a couple months ago, did i mention they were cunts.

and i hate the weather too, complain complain wooooooo 113 yesterday or some shit, oh well the lightning is nice.

Originally posted by DEE38

nevada cops are dicks, i hate them all. stupid cunts. got my first ticket a couple months ago, did i mention they were cunts.

didnt you run a red light or something :rolleyes:

Originally posted by spec

You can learn your states laws through experience

thats my method

although i only get stupid little fixit tickets all the time

i have never been pulled over for anything else

ell once for speeding a bit but i got out of it by joking around with the cop

cop- 'do you know why i pulled you over?'

me- ' umm excessive exhaust noise?'

cop- ' and what would cause that?'

me- ' driving fast?'

cop- ' youve been warned, goodbye'

Guest <--seD-->

talk a bunch of bullshit that you dont know for sure, and use big important sounding words... the cop dosent know every law either so you can proubly fool him!

Guest sneak

:rolleyes:can i get a serious answer here?:rolleyes:

i doubt it seriously.....go check ur libary or sumthing....

serious answer.

:rolleyes:can i get a serious answer here?:rolleyes:

get off your fuckin lazy ass and go to the police station or your local courthouse, ask them for whatever info you may desire... and to think that you can remember all the laws that they will give you is just plain dumb, youre too lazy to go ask somebody in person so why would you have the motivation to remember hundreds upon hundreds of laws.

when/telling you straight up

Archived