Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Weezer Maladroit

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by the_gooch, Feb 19, 2004.

1. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i know this album has been out for a bit, and i know there are a few of you out there that are weezer fans. what did you think about this album?

i personally love it.

anyone?

http://vu.morrissey-solo.com/vu/cd/weezer-maladroit.jpg'>

[img]http://vu.morrissey-solo.com/vu/cd/weezer-lion.jpg'>

[img]http://www.campisi.org/portfolio/weezer.jpg'>

[img]http://www-personal.umd.umich.edu/~andreamc/weezer.jpg'>

2. its no blue album..its no pinkerton.....its not even a green album...rivers where did it all go wrong?

3. azert

azert Senior Member

I like the blue album best.. just because it's so old school. However, I haven't heard pinkerton yet so I dunno..

4. j

j Guest

listened last night actually.. not the first time, but still odd you mentioned it. good stuff.

5. caL

caL Senior Member

word i didnt know there was a new cd either...

my name is jonas

6. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

Its not that great. Dope Nose is Decent, Burndt Jam is catchy, but thats about it.

Oh, Death and Destruction is amazing, it belongs on Pinkerton.

They're in pre-production phase for their next album.

7. Telo

Telo Elite Member

"Buddy Holly and Mary Tyler Moore".. Thats about as far as my knowledge on Weezer goes.

8. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

after say it aint so...didnt care for them much

9. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

i mean, its an ok album. i actually take the green album as the lesser of two evils, but nothing beats their first two...

i think "slob" is an excellent song, however.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I completely forgot they even put out this album. I didn't really rate the grean album, so I didn't bother checking this one out. But the blue album and Pinkerton are two of the best albums of the 90's....

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Pinkerton is good, everything else sucks ass.

13. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

death and destruction is awesome! the live version on the lion and the witch is sick, i love it!

i just listened to maladroit, and i am listening to pinkerton right now

"it's all your fault....... mamma, it's all your fault"

they are releasing a re issue of the blue album with a dvd or something to that effect in march i think.

honestly maladroit grew on me after listening to it on repeat for a few days....but it's all good