Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

To Whom It May Concern

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fatbastard, Jun 6, 2003.

1. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

To WHom It May Concern,

I would like to obtain "crew" status and was enquiring to the process for obtaining this ..... is there some sort of form/application i can fill out?

I would be a valuable asset to your team, and promise to serve and monitor this board and obtain all guidelines.

thankyou for your concern in this matter.

Sincerly,
    FatBastard.

2. dojafx

dojafx Member

3. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

youd think that wouldnt you
    but the close patterns are rather unpredictable these days

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

you aren't allowed to speak while riding the short bus.

dumb and dumberer.. i wonder if it's going to be any good.

probably not.

5. BeetNIK

BeetNIK Member

uhhh i dont think you can apply for that type of position.

im hoping dumb and dumberer is good, its seems like it, but i would feel weird not seeing either jim or jeff in the flick at all, i would want to see another flcik right after that with them in it to make it feel complete

6. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

I love the scene in the first movie where the blind kid is petting the dead bird. So pathetic. So sad. So fucking funny.

7. you can send me a check for one thousand dollars, and then i will put a good word in for you. make sure it doesn't bounce or you'll get banned.

8. dojafx

dojafx Member

9. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

WAIT A MINUTE......

They told me I had to sleep with all the current mods and crew members inorder to join the club....whats this about money?!?!

You mean I've been blowing seekings brains for nothing?

:lol: :lol:

10. dojafx

dojafx Member

wtf
    blowing his brains?

11. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

I didn't think that was an uncommon phrase, we use it around here a lot....

12. i've heard of hanging brains, never blowing brains. interesting.

13. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

is this an act that is common for you as well?

if so, my girlfriend doesnt like swallowing for some reason. if you could give me a call next time you come down to virginia, thatd be greeeaaaat....

:D

14. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

are you guys serious? none of you have heard some say they "blowing brains" or "giving brains" or anythign along that line in reference to giving oral sex?

15. bug

bug Guest