the women in my life: they came and went but never will they be forgotten

Ladislas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ladislas

someone made a post about how he doesnt manage to make friends in real life. If MY post is gay then his must be super sexual deviant.

one of the mods should get your ip address, go to your house, drag you out and pour hot glue on your back and make you run down the street holding a sign that reads...

"i am ladislas, i have hot glue on my back and i am super gay!!!!"

i'm presently on a "productivity spree" in my warehouse space. in the last week i hooked up a washer and dryer (where there were no preexisting hookups), took a statistics midterm, replaced numerous appliances, had a one-year anniversary night thing with the girl, and now i'm back on here, waiting for it to get late enough so i can go raid construction sites for building materials to soundproof my basement. $20 for a single sheet of plywood? fuck you, home depot.

i've been in kind of a manic mood recently, so forgive me.

wow, being all jacked up on caffeine even makes me type faster. weird.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i'm presently on a "productivity spree" in my warehouse space. in the last week i hooked up a washer and dryer (where there were no preexisting hookups), took a statistics midterm, replaced numerous appliances, had a one-year anniversary night thing with the girl, and now i'm back on here, waiting for it to get late enough so i can go raid construction sites for building materials to soundproof my basement. $20 for a single sheet of plywood? fuck you, home depot.

i've been in kind of a manic mood recently, so forgive me.

wow, being all jacked up on caffeine even makes me type faster. weird.

<span style='color:black'>for some reason the only thing that comes to mind when i see your user name is the "my girlfriend is going to fucking kill me tease, this thread is great" from the "ruining christianity.com thread" haha, that was classic.......Get at me on aim Thamattressking </span>

i'm allergic to technology. no aim for me, sorry. feel free to email me through here if you want to. i check it compulsively, even though approximately seven people ever email me for anything.

soundproofing is really complicated. i've been reading all these online things about how to do it, and i even found a show that this guy did (a "this old house" ripoff) about soundproofing and watched it. it's a good thing i've learned to function without sleep, otherwise i'd never have the time to get this researching done.

AAAAAHHHHHHH! fuck, i'm jittery, it's really annoying. maybe "doing the dew" has finally caught up with me. or maybe i should stand up, since the milkcrates i'm sitting on have made my ass fall asleep. not my legs or my feet, just my ass.

Archived