Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Visionary Work of Alex Grey

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by High Priest, Jul 28, 2002.

1. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

http://www.erowid.org/culture/show_image.php3?i=art/grey_alex_kissing.jpg'>

[img]http://www.erowid.org/culture/show_image.php3?i=art/grey_alex_oversoul.jpg'>

[img]http://www.erowid.org/culture/show_image.php3?i=art/grey_alex_natureofmindpanel6.jpg'>

This Unfortinantly came out as hyper links, either way if your a fan of Psychadelic works you'll enjoy this.

2. cornelius

cornelius Member

i just got a book in on the artwork of alex grey.... his work and his wife's work are insane as shit... and in one chapter he put together an entire list of drugs that he has taken and has given him visions... i don't really know about taking drugs to be creative.. but his artwork seems to be benefitting from it.... damn he's awesome... anyway, i don't even know what i'm trying to say.... sorry.. but he is good, everybody should check it out.... it's nuts..

3. HAZER

HAZER New Jack

Makes me wanna eat mushrooms and draw.

Bump.

4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Weird shit....but I like some of it...Alot of colors makes my head hurt.

5. cdz

cdz Member

its garbage. his work is horrible. psy shit is dead.

6. shyne

shyne New Jack

He's that LSD guy that was featured in High Times right? He is fucking amazing.

7. unseen

unseen New Jack

cdz how can u say his stuff is horrible. I could understand not likeing it but it takes alot of talent to do stuff like that.

8. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/19964/101-0104_IMG.JPG'>

is this the same guys work on these sheets?

9. hyrax

hyrax Member

Aerosol junkie, yeah looks like his work. That a blotter?

and cdz, stop hatin, that's all you seem to do, you must be colour blind or something.

10. cornelius

cornelius Member

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aerosol....... what's that you got there in that bag?

11. Andy Capp

Andy Capp Guest

looks like it's going to be a stinky picture

wa-de-taa

12. cornelius

cornelius Member

13. ..oX..

..oX.. Guest

read his sig, genius.

14. AreYOUmyDad?

AreYOUmyDad? New Jack

makes me wanna put in my lateralus an play parabola

15. big PERM

big PERM Guest

they remind me of loading bowls into bongs or at least they go hand in hand.