Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the theft and rapture of my car, all within acouple hours

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Apr 12, 2006.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i get home from work and have to park my shit on the street because some idiot is blocking my driveway while he's fixing the tarp on his boat. cool whatever. i go inside and chill for maybe 30 minutes until my girl gets there. we go out to eat.. my car is still there and i decide to move it to my driveway when we come back from getting food. 40 minutes later my shits gone. sweet. i call the cops and they lady says "they'll be by in a short time period they like to take care of these things quickly." we wait outside because getting to my door can be kind of confusing. while waiting outside we see 5 cops drive passed the nieghboring streets before one decides to stop on by. he gets all the information. cool.

i wasnt really expecting to see it again. i went upstairs threw on a movie and went to sleep. 2:30 the cops call me and tell me i can come and pick up my car. i go down and get it (on the other side of downtown) my shit's parked in the middle of the street and this fool is in one of their cars. i see that my deck is stolen. so i ask the officer if im going to be reimbursed for that some how.. and he said if the guy can recover it.

what? if the guy can recover it? its not like that fool got that shit off to someone he doesnt know in 5 hours. if someone else has it its a friend. either way, i got his name so if i dont get the stereo back through legal means i'll have to get it back myself.

every window except for the driver side is not working.
    i seriously need to get rid of this car. 2nd time its been stolen in about 6 months. and its one of those early 90's hondas that you can get into by snapping your fingers three times. atleast he didnt cut the harness so i dont have to pay whatever to get a new harness.

2. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

Re: the theft and recapture of my car, all within acouple hours

i have a 90 accord. but fortunately it has an alarm.

i had a saab 900 turbo get stolen in broad daylight on a busy street with a nearby jazz fest going on. i didnt leave the door unlocked or anything. car thiefs are amazing.

3. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

but at least you got your ride back.

send your guys to his crib with ski masks and bats is my suggestion.

4. iloveboxcars

i actually kept questioning if i left my shit unlocked because i had a really long day at work yesterday.

but when i got it back and i saw the hanger on the passanger side i was alright.

dude stole acouple cans of paint from me though.

5. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

probably to huff them

6. iloveboxcars

shit was basically scraps. they were ones that i just kept in my cup holders just incase the opportunity arises while driving.

but yeah, probably.

7. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

I used to have a '93 Accord... and had about $1,000 worth of audio equipment in it that got stolen while I had it parked at work (in a parking garage). The weird thing is I had been very careful not to advertise the fact that I had a system while anywhere near my job, and you couldn't see anything that would give it away if you looked through my windows. Plus, aside from the system, the car was completely stock, so it didn't attract a lot of attention. Anyway, I never saw any of it again, and that was the last time I spent money on my car for shit I didn't need.

8. iloveboxcars

the guy only stole my deck, not my speakers (not sure why)
    looks like im going to have to look into some tint for all 5 windows.

9. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

damned if ya do damned if you dont fart.

10. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

hondas suck
    bleh*

u woulda been better off collecting on insurance

11. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

naw hondas are the shit, especially the old ones.

shits will ride to the very end.

12. Bed.

Bed. Elite Member

Your shit got owned hommie...

13. PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR Senior Member

My car sucks. I got a neon. I bet if someone broke into it they'd drive it 20 feet, rip my deck out and park it back in my driveway. My bumpers falling off, my doors rattle and sound like they're scotch taped onto the frame. The molding on the passenger side door is gone, I get a nice breeze through it, and the wheel well is stapled sheet metal so I get another breeze through their, plus it smells like puke whenever it rains. And to top it off, the broad I got it from lost the ashtray.

14. PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR Senior Member

I've been considering tinting my windows out but the tint laws in the U.S are fucking stupid. Michigan ain't bad, you can rock out the rear and back window any which way but the front gotta be 35% I think. Someone told me it's because a bunch of cops got shot pulling motherfuckers over......I don't understand why the cops can't just pull your ass over, break out the megaphone and scream "GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING CAR OR ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOWS".

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2006
  15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

i second that. I roll a honda and that thing has given me nothing but love on top of love. The three things that have screwed up on me in the 7 years of owning it have been pretty cheap to fix