the problem is civil obedience...

skullie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey dickhead, 1st off 12oz aint a forum of politics. post your fr8s and shut the fuck up about your hatred of america, the truth is i can bet i have more education than your whole family put together. by me saying people who decapitate civilians and using the naked pictures of known terrorists in cellblock 1 and 1a as an excuse when they would have done it anyway, or people who mutilate and string people from bridges, fly airplanes into non military office buildings, gas women and children of there own country or use 13 year old kids to do there dirty work strapped with bombs to blow up nightclubs. if thats human in your world not only are "YOU" lacking education, your lacking self respect and a brain.

im sure you will write back saying how the us forces kill women and children too, in the fog of war unfortunatlly innocent ones do get killed, the difference is, the terrorists try to terrorize the innocent by causing them harm or death, the u.s kill the innocent by either accident, mistake or the terrorists using them as human shields.

i think you should think about it bin laden is your enemy skullie not me.

Originally posted by a bronx tale

hey dickhead, 1st off 12oz aint a forum of politics. post your fr8s and shut the fuck up about your hatred of america, the truth is i can bet i have more education than your whole family put together. by me saying people who decapitate civilians and using the naked pictures of known terrorists in cellblock 1 and 1a as an excuse when they would have done it anyway, or people who mutilate and string people from bridges, fly airplanes into non military office buildings, gas women and children of there own country or use 13 year old kids to do there dirty work strapped with bombs to blow up nightclubs. if thats human in your world not only are "YOU" lacking education, your lacking self respect and a brain.

im sure you will write back saying how the us forces kill women and children too, in the fog of war unfortunatlly innocent ones do get killed, the difference is, the terrorists try to terrorize the innocent by causing them harm or death, the u.s kill the innocent by either accident, mistake or the terrorists using them as human shields.

i think you should think about it bin laden is your enemy skullie not me.

i know this isnt the place for this, but i really dont care.

so by calling islam evil because of the actions of the minority you would agree that all catholics are child molesters. or all white people burn crosses and lynch black people.

also if islam is evil why would you take issue with the fact that muslims in one small part of the world kill other muslims. if islam is evil, wouldnt you be glad that they are guilty of ethnic clensing?

im assuming you have been to the middle east and have extensive experience in the reigon, because if your close minded bass ackward view comes from the media then you are perhaps not as educated as you think you are.

i love america and i support our troops. what i do not support is the olagarchy of evil in washington dc that has sent our cousins, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, sons, daughters etc. to die for a cause that is solely based in financial gain for the few...the very elite few.

there is an old saying: it is better to remain a fool in silence than to speak and remove all doubt.

Bush is playing you. his aim is to remove the iraqi government, set up a puppet regieme and exploit the resources (in this case its oil). and the iraqui people know this, that is why they are rebeling against us occupation. you are the fool for believing this really has anything to do with islam. if you cant see that maybe you should turn the tv off and and allow your mind to form its own opinions. if were after bin laden why are we still fighting in iraq?

do you think the most powerful nation on the planet, with all of our technilogical splendor could not find one man hiding in a cave in the desert....get real.

so you see, you are more educated than me, im a high school drop out, maybe thats why i can see the reason and logic in the same shit that alludes most of the american sheeple.

oh yeah,

kwest

heroin

Archived