Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the more you dream the less you sleep

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tue skinny, Mar 14, 2002.

1. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

ok everyone just like regulator. im taking a break from the computer and try to regain a social life with the outside world once againl....i will be back.. but not for a few days. the reason is i found that i havent been doing things at all. and not really talking or chillen with anyone..... i use to skate and do okay in school. then came 12 oz. but im not blaming my whole life misery on this site. im trying to take a break and not be on it so much. i hope this board will do ok without me.... goodbye 12 oz members

2. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

good luck, if the headaches and vomiting get to be too bad resume your daily dose of 120zprophet immediately and see a physician

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

fuck...i drank to much, ive got some bowtie pasta and alfredo sauce on th stove and i have to get up at 6am....i love my life....

....wait, no i dont....

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

you cant resist , you'll be back within hours ..........i tried to obstain once , and the withdrawl nearly killed me ..............muahahaha , the addiction is addictive

5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

yeah good luck with that...
    i give you 2 days max

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hahahaha,i'll look for your name....."writers forum"

if i see you...i'll kick your ass and tell you to beat it....:) [such an innocent smilie]....you know you done fucked up already by making this thread...the thoughts of who will reply will haunt you...
    now that you have read this....BEAT IT,BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS....come back in a week.:lol:

7. Ah man, you're making it harder with this thread....i can see you reading these lines...you still care for replys...i cant blame you.
    The only way to go is completely stop posting...eventually you'll get bored reading...
    Best of luck.

.Take it from me, it really works :lol:

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

but,but,but....

even you are still here...so i guess it doesnt work after all...

9. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

thats weird when im gone they do all this good shti to 12 oz and maybe 12 oz will be back to what it use to be.... lately its been slow. but its a new begiingning. and the weird part is when i coldnt take anymore paint of not coming here. i came back and it wasundercontruction till 3... god. well im back.